1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

There will never be a n***r at SAE"

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by ATJ-Lucko, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

There will never be a n***r at SAE"

http://youtu.be/GBq4_A9nQvw

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-purportedly-shows-sigma-alpha-epsilon-frat-members/story?id=29490305

can't believe this from such a progressive state like Oklahoma, lol

2. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Didn't chant anything about black people :confusion:

3. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

Iv'e got a much more truthful chant.

"There will never be a whitey at SAE" Or better yet "There will never be an SAE again"

4. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Dumb fucks will be dumb fucks. Drink more beer, it clearly helps them excel.

Ramma likes this.
  5. Peezy

Peezy Voice of the people

College kid said something dumb. Why is this national news?

6. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Certain persons (i.e. Al Sharpton) and interest groups (Zionists) make $$$ and other gains by having racial tension in America, blacks being the preferred group to utilize. It's a shame this shit is not overcome.

kanobro and Peezy like this.
  7. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

or maybe it's the fact that it's a glaring example of racism in our students at a large university with over 21000 students... maybe? something that SHOULD disgust people

Nauner, Harlem Hustler, Noise and 2 others like this.
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Exactly.

9. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

I'm kind of over racism and have learned to live with it. Not condoning it but not offended by it. For the fact that it's not one race that does it. You can argue that whites are the worst but that they're the most tolerant/diverse as well. Unfortunately it's natural in human nature to notice a difference in races. It's been that way in America the first immigrants arrived.

10. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

You must be white Hass. Your lack of empathy and apathy shows. Humans sre communal animals that prefer their own like. Some people group for religion, others for sport, there are many groups you can be a part of. The group of people who are being ignorant, distasteful deserve to be put on blast. The internet gives the power to put inane behaviour for others to see.

I have think such transparency is a positive effect of the interconnectedness we all share with the internet. The internet is best used to raise awareness and educate. If someone learns a lesson from another's mistakes, these stories and other like it are good. Being pro-compassion and acceptance is a positive but when people get into the fervor of anti-racism or anti anything ie Trayvon, Ferguson or any other issue polarzed by media for ratings. That sort of thing is rather fruitless.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  11. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

If only every ignorant group was put on blast. If compassion was universal and everyone accepted their own faults it would be a good thing.

12. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

I say we blind everyone, so there wont be races anymore

13. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

Why is everyone so surprised a bunch country-fried hicks that go to school in Oklahoma are chanting/singing a racist chant/song? If this happened at Berkley University then I would be shocked.

@ Sniggles. Empathy for what? Did they string up a black kid and beat him or tar and feather him or actually do anything to anybody? No, they didnt. They chanted some ignorant shit and are getting reprimanded for it.

14. Ct_L33T

Ct_L33T Well-Known Member

Omega, didnt you state before that you are pridefully apathetic?

15. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

Pridefully apathetic, lol. That's one of them oxymorons.

16. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure I didnt use the term "pridefully apathetic" ;-)

But yes, I do lack empathy and sympathy.

Edit: when it comes to loss Im actually very empathetic/sympathetic, specifically when it comes to children. I just think if I lost my child I would be a complete wreck; Im not even sure Id be able to go on. But other issues (i.e. race or wealth)I have a hard time being sympathetic/empathetic.

17. Peezy

No, but we know if a group of black kids did that to a white kid the media would hide it, or at least give it 10% of the attention this dumb story is getting.

Hassquatch likes this.
  18. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

It'd be promoted as cultural pride, which is only acceptable for select cultures according to the spin doctoring media.

19. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

yeah because blacks never owned white people in America. The history of racism and slavery towards blacks compared to whites is not even comparable.

20. Peezy

So it's ok for blacks to attack whites in the wake of Ferguson or shout "this is for Travon" because of slavery. That seems a bit, uhhh, racist.