1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

The Totally Useless Thread II

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by thumper, Apr 14, 2017.

1. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

2. thumper

thumper Picogrammy Staff Member

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So, I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Spoon and PicogramPenis like this.
  3. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

It’s mind bottling, what you propose. But for all intensive purposes, you are correct.
    --- Post Added -- Mar 31, 2019, ---

thumper and disposableassassin like this.
  4. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Holy fuck that made me so insane I couldn't even read past the first paragraph.

Dimson likes this.
  5. disposableassassin

6. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

I just cashed out a gallon jug packed to the brim of mixed change that I have been furiously filling for the last 2 years. The jug has been sitting around with me through 5 different places I have lived in that time span with a few of them being some really rough patches. Can't believe the thing is gone! Had 2000 pennies, 1400 quarters, and around 1000 each of nickels and dimes. Came out to $480 but I had to pay coinstar 10% (fuck you coinstar). Walked away with a cool $430. 2 friggin years.

Now I want to take the money and spend it on something as cool as possible and an item that will last. No idea what that'll be.

Maybe i'll put it towards the Smith and Wesson .357 magnum I've wanted that usually runs $700~. Or I don't know.

Spoon likes this.
  7. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

I got about two sentences in. It’s genuinely funny and clever to be able to write that out, but my brain can’t take it

Dimson and PicogramPenis like this.
  8. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Anyone else got the snip snip (vasectomy)? I set one up. Im just hoping two weeks will be enough time to swing a gold club at a yearly golf tournament I play in.

9. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

10. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Baylor/Notre Dame Championship game tied, three and a half minutes to play.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 7, 2019, ---
    2 pt game half a minute to play

11. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

12. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

I laughed.

13. thumper

Fun fact. over the years i've eaten BLT's before and thought they were ok but I've never been a big bacon fan. it's ok, but not exciting.

I decided the other day that sounded good, so i went and bought stuff for BLTs.

I guess I didnt realize just how much bacon shrinks up lol. I bought a pound of bacon to make sandwiches for 4 people. two of which are men and big guys that can eat a lot.

/disapointed

14. disposableassassin

You gotta get that thick cut apple wood smoked bacon

Kevo likes this.
  15. thumper

the bad part is I understood most of it because I thought they were almost all correct.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 8, 2019, ---
    How much would I need for two men over 6 ft about 200 and two normal sized women?

PicogramPenis likes this.
  16. disposableassassin

You are going to want about four slices per sandwich. I would eat two myself with a side. Soooooo I dunno get 2 lbs of bacon to be safe. Bacon is expensive as fuck so I don't buy it often having a house full of older kids.

thumper likes this.
  17. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

I love my bacon, I stock the freezer up when it goes on sale,

that and Le Gruyere cheese ….. that stuff is amazing!

Miz likes this.
  18. thumper

ok so double at least lol. got it.

PicogramPenis likes this.
  19. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Kano likes this.
  20. thumper

You gotta admit, Ted Nugent was one bad mofo in his day

/