1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by FrankieButNotEdgar, Feb 18, 2014.

1. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

He did good. He's going in humble and the first show was funny.

2. FrankieButNotEdgar

3. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

A caught a couple early episodes of his other talk show and it was terrible, so I never gave it a strong chance. He did end up coming up with some good skits though.

4. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

HE IS A LOSER! such a loser dick head

Hassquatch likes this.
  5. foundstarr

foundstarr Inspector SpaceTime Site Donor

What?

6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

He spurned MBC's advances.

7. foundstarr

foundstarr Inspector SpaceTime Site Donor

I just think it's weird for a guy from Boston to hate Fallon, he did Fever Pitch.

8. FrankieButNotEdgar

His show is doing very well as far as rankings and a lot of the stuff he does is very funny. His movies sucked but he was funny on SNL and he's doing a great job here. He's beating piss out of Letterman and Kimmel. I like Kimmel too:

9. JeterLover27

FUCK HIM, guy is a fucking asshat. This is a 100% true story and I am calling this just as it happened no favor to either side.

I was on Boylston St one night with 2 friends. We were all drinking and having a fun time and we decided to get last call at a pub I went to a lot that is no longer there now but that does not matter. We are in this pub and I see Jimmy. My friend is a big fan of his and it is not uncommon for us to see people who are deemed, "Stars" out in the city. As a matter of fact it is common. So my friend John walks up to him and says, hey Jimmy I am a big fan, just wanted to say I enjoy what you do. Those were his exact words. Jimmy said to him and he was cocked, "Hey I dont really give a fuck". I then said, well that is a hell of a way to keep a fan base. We walked away and this groupie fuck that was with him, a heffalump of a women says, you guys should just leave us alone. I then said that is what we are doing and I called Jimmy, Jimmy Kimmel to this lady for whatever reason and she says, "You fucking idiot that is Jimmy Fallon, not Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Kimmel is black". I already knew i fucked up his name right after I said it and I said to the wicked lass as polite as I could......lol You dumb fuck i know i said the wrong name but Jimmy Kimmel is not fucking black. So she walks away, Fallon then starts telling us how he could buy us and what not. Now my patience is wearing thin and Bill the bartender, says to Kimmel, "Jimmy, shut the fuck up or get out". Kept running is suck hole, was tossed right the fuck out of the bar.

So that is the story, plus fuck him anyways, he has 0 talent and I find him about as funny as Rossie Odonell

Flynnja and Hassquatch like this.
  10. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

he could just been having a bad day.

11. JeterLover27

Or he could just be a giant fucking shitbird.

I have had bad days and never do i just shit on someone because I am having the bad day. What fucking sense does that make, ZERO.

12. Poindexter

Yeah, if your story is true, there's no real excuse for that kinda bullshit. Do you know if it's true?

:punjab:

13. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

If that story is true it would actually make me a fan of his.

14. JeterLover27

its true 100%..be a fan of that giant cunt dabloon

Poindexter likes this.
  15. Poindexter

So what that fuck now you knob gobbling, head cheese swallowing, maggot filled twat licking cunt dabloon.

16. FrankieButNotEdgar

So a drunk guy in a bar was an asshole to people? Sounds about right.

17. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I'm just a fan of anyone who tells someone who admits to being their fan to fuck off.

That's... well that's something I'm truly envious of, truly.

18. FrankieButNotEdgar

19. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

That was funny!

20. FrankieButNotEdgar

That dude is killing it about every night.