1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pot Smoking Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Sounds awesome but it's something that's not plausible for me.

Virtualpurple likes this.
  2. Anchorpunch

Anchorpunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

Wait until I make the Kickstarter for the reality TV show about you and Kano. Then it's part of work.

Qball1974 likes this.
  3. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

You'll have to follow me with a camera when I retire. Last time I smoked, THC level was about 4%.
    I hear it's considerably higher now.

You know I've never done anything in moderation.

Poindexter likes this.
  4. RearNakedSmoker

RearNakedSmoker Runnin' with the Devil

Fuckin' right we do.

Not nearly as many as we did 25 years ago, but milkin' tubes is still an excellent way to getcha head right.

Poindexter and Kano like this.
  5. dan the man

dan the man Gina Carano's personal sex slave

Anyone have any experience buying smoke online? If yes, any pros/cons you can share? Which site did you buy from? My buddy does it all of the time in Canada, with no issues, so I am hoping to hear the same experiences within the USA.....

I find a lot of my local dispensaries are down on inventory, and am looking for an alternate method.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  6. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

@Kevo did Illinois legalize recreational weed? It’s 2 1/2 hours from me. I could hop skip and jump right on over. I smoked out of my buddies vape pen the other day. I loved that.

7. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Legalized weed, sports gambling, and established that no fetus, embryo, or fertilized egg has no legal rights as a person.

And they doubled the gas tax. Not as many people talking about that one.

Miz and Poindexter like this.
  8. Miz

Do you guys smoke out of those vape pens? So it’s like an oil you buy? When they get that up and running you just go to the store and buy the oil? I think I saw one of you, maybe Virtual, talking about vape pens. What a decent one of those cost?

9. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

You can get a good pen for $50 bucks. You'll keep the battery, and the cartridges screw on to the battery. You typically charge the battery via a screw in/usb port. It's very simple/convenient.

That said, I rarely use the pens now that flower is readily available. I'll use the pens for shatter, but I've been smoking a lot of flower and full melt bubble hash lately.

Miz and Poindexter like this.
  10. Miz

What is flower? I could google it. I just type in marijuana flower? I need something to chill me out, sometimes smoking “normal” weed makes me uneasy (if that’s a thing). I have cocunut oil that a buddy made but it makes a bit uneasy. Whatever my buddy had in that vape pen relaxed me.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  11. TriangleSmoke

Flower = bud/reefer/smokable/"normal" weed.

I know what you mean about feeling uneasy. Some heavy sativa strains in large doses make me feel a little anxious.

Miz likes this.
  12. Miz

@TriangleSmoke i talked to my buddy. He has the battery thing and cartridges. I’m going to try one. I quit some meds and sleep has been not good. If I want to just chill then the Indica would be better for me, right? That’s what my buddy said.

13. TriangleSmoke

Yessir--the Indica will be more of a sedative, "couch-lock" body stone--great for pain relief and insomnia.

I also wouldn't shy away from a 60/40 Indica/Sativa hybrid or even a 50/50 hybrid. It's all about finding what works for you. Let me know how I can help in any way.

Poindexter and Miz like this.
  14. Qball1974

Well after many months of trying I finally found a combo that got me high,
    holy shit that was awesome.

Fucked up my timing tho, hit me a hell of a lot faster then I thought it would.
    Started to kick in as my wife said she was going to bed early, sweet dodged a bullet there.

Was laying in the living room watching retro music videos when my daughter came home late,
    AWW FUCK! I forgot about her.....

I was praying she wasn't going to stop and chit chat because I was pretty messed up,
    but she just walked by and said "goodnight father" and I blurted out loudly "NIDE!"

Damn if I can pull this off every night I'll never drink again!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Spoon and Kano like this.
  15. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

you going to tell us what the combo was?

Qball1974 likes this.
  16. Miz

When you going to tell the mrs? Will she be cool? If she’ll be mad tell her first that you started smoking crack. She’ll be relieved when she finds out it’s just weed.

Qball1974 likes this.
  17. Qball1974

I'll wait till I get busted before I spill the beans to my wife :)

Not sure if different brand names matter for this stuff but I just opened a new bottle of Oil no.9 Master (Indica THC 26.4 mg/ml)

I took 2mil 26.4mg indica (No 9Master) and 1mil 30mg sativa (Plain Packaging).

I've had the oils take up to 2-3hrs to kick in but most nights are 1.5-2hrs, last night was one hour to start feeling it and I was fully fucked at 1.5hrs. It slowly wore off but I was still feeling good when I woke up.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Kano and Miz like this.
  18. Miz

Was it easy to fall asleep?

19. Qball1974

I've never slept well,

I didn't find it easier falling asleep but it was a hell of a lot more enjoyable waiting to drift off.

Miz likes this.
  20. TriangleSmoke

Good for you, homie.

What was the combo?

Qball1974 likes this.