1. Sound trumpets! let our bloody colors wave! And either victory, or else a grave."UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs Edwards" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims: UFC Fight Pass/ESPN, 6:00 p.m. ET. Main card: ESPN, 9 p.m. ET.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards.
Dismiss Notice
There are few die well that die in a battle. Get your picks in now: Official 2019 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge - ESPN 4: dos Anjos vs. Edwards.

The Pot Smoking Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

You can finally buy raw weed flower at the weedstores in Florida now. Although I had to get approved for "smokable" specifically. Pretty ridiculous.

Any Florida card carriers here? If so I recommend you call DocMJ, pay the $25, and go get the approval from your doctor. Some of the weed at Trulieve in Jacksonville is pretty nice, and I'm a pot snob.

Poindexter and Kano like this.
  2. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Send me some

3. TriangleSmoke

I thought you lived in one of the medical states?

Kano likes this.
  4. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Minnie, I think it is. I don't know much about it. I don't use it.

I would be more interested in CBD for health.
    I don't want to get high. I was just posting for a response.

5. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

@Spoon I checked out for a bit to dial in with my semester, how are you getting along with the Splinter?

Last post it seemed like it was giving you trouble, if I’m able to help you dial it in I’d like to. I am still a proponent of the dna mods for this device and my splinter has been churning out vapor.

6. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Yoooo send ME some haha

Kano likes this.
  7. TriangleSmoke

CBD is an incredible compound. I use it every day. I think it's legal across the country now? I bet you could find some in a head shop or a health food store. My knee was roughed up back in the day, and CBD has been great at dealing with inflammation. I also used to get migraines very frequently. I started CBD in the summer of 2017 and haven't had a migraine since. It helps a lot with anxiety too.

8. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

So do you need a card to purchase there now? Or can you just walk in and buy it for recreational purposes.
    --- Post Added -- Mar 28, 2019, ---
    Guy I spoke to just yesterday, he was on a construction crew and has arthritis. He puts it under his tongue and he told me it has been a total game changer. Amazing to hear and I’m glad for him.

9. TriangleSmoke

You can buy CBD legally anywhere in Florida, but if you want legal weed/shatter/hash/etc. or medical grade CBD you need a card.

I'm pretty sure a recreational legalization bill will be on the ballot here in 2020 though.

10. TriangleSmoke

That's how I take my CBD. Mine is a CBD/MCT Oil blend. I take 2 full droppers (about 60mg) under the tongue every morning.

MBC likes this.
  11. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

So they have actual plant that is just cbd with no thc? Or are you talking about just the oil. Things have advanced so much with this stuff I’m not up on it at all. In the sense of what they are able to do with the plant now.
    --- Post Added -- Mar 28, 2019, ---
    That’s awesome man, I love hearing how it’s being used medically as well.

12. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

In the morning, I thought that stuff made you sleepy?

13. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

@Virtualpurple It's working pretty much the same as before, not that great. Although slightly better because I got some new herb that wasn't as dried out, and is far more resinous. In fact it's so resinous that I need to start looking for some new screens, because it completely clogged one and partly another. I also learned to use it more efficiently, where when I let off the fire button and keep drawing, I get better hits. I wasn't continuing to draw as long before. I even got it to work perfect one night, but haven't been able to repeat that again.

But my watts are still cranked up so high that I'm getting combustion every time. Not all of it gets combusted, but anything nearest to the coil turns black. The rest is a mix of light brown and even specks of green here and there. I have a preheat of 51.5 watts for 2 seconds (most time I can do with ArcticFox), and then 50.5 watts for 13 seconds. The official site states 50 watts max, but anything less than this doesn't give off any vapor at all. After buying this and 2 mods, I'm not sure I want to spend much more money on this thing. I still use it daily because it's more discrete than lighting up a bowl, but it's a disappointment.

I asked a bunch of questions on the fuckcombustion forum, but didn't really get anywhere. Was told to go to 50 watts and then lower it until I go the right watts, but again, 50-ish watts was all I could do to get anything out of it. Also read that quite a few people had what they referred to as "cold" devices, that were defective and needed to be cranked up or returned to get fixed. Honestly, I don't even know what info I could give to get any help. Maybe my device is defective, maybe my mods are shit, or maybe I'm just not setting it up/using it properly. I really appreciate the offer for help though! If I think of anything I'll hit you up.

14. TriangleSmoke

There are certain strains out there that are rich in CBD but minimal THC. Charlotte's Web comes to mind. Remedy is another one. I use Remedy CBD oil.

It helps me sleep when I need sleep, but it doesn't make me sleepy at 60mg.

Cat--Smasher likes this.
  15. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

If I were hedging my bets I’d say that it has something to do with the mod. Most of the people I’ve followed there much prefer their dna mods with a community made profile (once I figured out how to set it up, my 30 or 35 dollar dna mod has been treating me unfairly well). I have not had great luck with arctic fox, but it may be due to my mod being defective (apparently the Wismec rx-300 has a pretty high failure rate).

Have you tried contacting Rastabuddhatao (Ryan Dunham)? He has not always been super reliable but I think he’s really stepped up his customer service, a few folks have troubleshot issues with him by phone or by email by using the support link through his website. Another real knowledgeable guy over at FuckCumbustion is OtherSide. He owns Vgoodiez, has a huge bank of knowledge with RBT vapes and has been a great guy to me for a few years. He sometimes goes on posting hiatus from FC but is pretty active at 420 vapezone and vapelife forums.

16. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

What dna mod are you using? All the ones I've seen are at least $150, and way over what I'd consider spending.

Honestly, I've given up of trying to get help since the beginning of December. At the time Rastabuddhatao, according to the FU forum, wasn't responding to messages or emails, presumably because he was working out his deals in China to get his stuff mass produced. So I never bothered messaging/emailing him. Really, I should have but figured it was pointless after a while, and have just dealt with what I get.

17. Qball1974

So I can't get high (tried hard lol) but I've worked out a combo which I feel relaxed,

feels like I'm in a warm cozy blanket on a cold winter morning, my mind doesn't wonder but I feel pretty good.

I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can replace most of my drinking with my new fuzzy friend.

18. TriangleSmoke

I fancy myself well-versed in cannabis, and my gut says you didn't try hard enough, pal :D

Poindexter, Kano and Qball1974 like this.
  19. Qball1974

Outside of drinking the whole bottle I went as far as I'm willing to go lol

I have a high tolerance for everything and I'm not willing to spend $50 trying to get "high".

20. TriangleSmoke

I'd get you baked out of your skull for free homie.

Qball1974 likes this.