1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pot Smoking Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon Survival Pool Champion

Ended up getting an eLeaf Aster (compatible with Arctic Fox and FunkyJunky firmware). Tried it tonight (stock firmware) with the recommended wattage (35 watts.) I was getting a tiny bit of flavor from it, but absolutely nothing vapor-wise. After taking 3 long drags, the herb is brown, but I'm not high. I'm going to have to do a ton more research on this to get it to work right. Wattage mode on the stock firmware wasn't doing the job. Splinter is also almost twice the width of the Aster, so it's not aesthetically pleasing, and I'll have to try and dismantle it before I'm high enough to tip it over (seems easy to do.) Maybe I'm just not use to the vaporizer high, compared to smoking it? Getting drunk before testing it out wasn't the best idea for a 1st test. Hell, maybe the herb I got was shit (weird/long story how I even got any.) The same night I got the Aster, I also got a VooPoo Drag 1 mod box. Read a couple comments on forum that it works well with the Splinter. Haven't even tried it out yet, so if the Aster fails completely, I'll try that instead.

As a side note, the Aster is a complete shit device for eJuice. Battery drains in about 4 hours and the taste is shit compared to my Smok v8 Stick, that lasts at least 10 hours and gives much stronger flavors. I can increase the wattage for better flavor, but it only lasts 2-3 hours and the coil burns out after 2 days. I'm really hoping that I can get it to work right with the Splinter, otherwise it was a just a pure waste of money. I feel bad for anyone who bought this device to quit smoking.

2. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

My daughter came home after Christmas shopping and was looking for a shoebox, holy shit did I jump and run. My cannabis stash is in a shoebox in the spare bedroom haha.

AnchorPunch and Kano like this.
  3. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

When I was a teenager I worried about someone finding my stash.

Poindexter and Qball1974 like this.
  4. Anchorpunch

Anchorpunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

Lots of teenagers are hiding drugs from their kids.

Kano likes this.
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Kids having kids.

AnchorPunch likes this.
  6. Anchorpunch

I can't wait until it's toddlers stealing their parents' cloning machines.

7. Poindexter

8. Spoon

My coworkers recently started using CBD, and said how their pain levels and anxiety levels have decreased. So I picked some up to give it a try, since I have issues with both. First night I tried it and didn't notice anything, but I think I was just too tired. The next morning I took it and had a very relaxed feeling, physically. The problem though, is that I became incredibly irritable. It's happened every time since then as well. I'm a miserable piece of shit to begin with, but there is a noticeable difference.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

9. Qball1974

I tried CBD didn't notice a dam thing to be honest, but the most I've tried was 2mil.

I have a high tolerance for meds so maybe that's my issue.

10. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Never heard that before.

Relaxed but irritable, strange combination.

I get amazing sleeps when I eat a CBD gummy an hour or two before bed.
    --- Post Added -- Feb 21, 2019, ---

Higher dose needed. You cant overdose on the stuff so dont be shy.

And its not like your going to 'feel' anything psychedelic. A little more relaxed, a little less stressed and your body will have less inflammation which could be the cause of the happier body and mind.

TriangleSmoke, Dimson and Qball1974 like this.
  11. Spoon

Yeah. The only way I can really explain it would be similar to THC, where it's a mix of a body high and mental high. Where my body is relaxed, but mentally I'm getting irritable and I'm ready to flip out over the smallest thing. Haven't had any CBD today and mentally I feel normal.

Only thing I've read so far is that my dosage might be too high. Tincture is 500mg and I'm taking about 8mg (maybe ml) from half the dropper. Doesn't sound like a very high dosage to me, but maybe I'm wrong, or this shit just doesn't agree with me.

12. Anchorpunch

Dude, you couldn't get high with THC! I say we just put a funnel in your mouth and see how many bottles of CBD oil it takes before you get tired :)

Poindexter and Qball1974 like this.
  13. Poindexter

How many times you think he got dropped on his head as a child?

Kano likes this.
  14. Anchorpunch

I hear his name should be BasketBall1974 with how many times she bounced his head off the floor.

EDIT: Wait a fucking minute @Qball1974, all this talk about you being an old grandpa and you were born in 74? Fuck you, man

Poindexter likes this.
  15. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

that's not even taking into account he was stuck in the birthing canal for 11 minutes without oxygen.

AnchorPunch and Poindexter like this.
  16. Cat--Smasher

[​IMG]

Kano likes this.
  17. Qball1974

[​IMG]

AnchorPunch likes this.
  18. Cat--Smasher

Is Dave there?

19. Qball1974

[​IMG]

20. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

I take anywhere from 80 to 100mg every morning. It's great for my inflammation and also anxiety, but I've never noticed any psychoactive effects. It's made me a bit drowsy before, but nothing beyond that other than just more well in general.