The Pot Smoking Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. #1taz

#1taz You sure you want me to give a fuck? Site Donor

Try increasing the dosage a bit. Then if you still are not getting the results you want, try increasing the percentage amount of THC...like 75% THC and 25% CBD. The CBD is there to help your body and mind calm and relaxed, The THC is what will get you high.

Qball1974 likes this.
  2. Qball1974

Qball1974 Well-Known Member Site Donor

I tried two vapers worth of 50/50 then my battery died, not sure how long it should last.

3. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

I got the 2 hole version. I'm probably wrong, but I assumed that the vapor would be more dense with it than the 4 hole one. Still haven't gotten a mod for it yet. I went to my local store but only briefly looked them over, I couldn't even tell what model eleaf ones they had there. Looks like they might be too new to have the funkyjunky firmware available. I'm $1 away from getting a mod for free, so I'll probably go in some time this week and get something cheap and ask what mods they have available. I might just get one there to use with e-juice and buy one online from the funkyjunky list of supported mods. Most of them look like they are around $30-40 at various online stores. Most importantly though, I need to get some damn weed lol

4. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

We already had a heroin problem on this board before...

Poindexter likes this.
  5. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Medical marijuana is on the ballot in Missouri tomorrow. Hopefully it passes. I want to hold a card someday.

Qball1974 likes this.
  6. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

If you're 30+ nothing else is worth trying other than maybe a few psychedelics.

Qball1974 and Miz like this.
  7. Miz

Everyone should do shrooms before they die at least once. Listened to a cool npr story on shrooms helping terminally ill people cope with death.

Virtualpurple and Qball1974 like this.
  8. Qball1974

Knew a guy that took them before, nothing happened, so he took a few more. Boy when they hit he was fucked!!!

Miz likes this.
  9. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I hope you're able to hold all the cards, someday.

Miz likes this.
  10. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

NO!

11. Anchorpunch

Anchorpunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

I'm going to grow my own for shits and giggles (allegedly easy). You ever do try that?
    --- Post Added -- Nov 5, 2018, ---
    How'd you weed experiment go? Did you ever find something you enjoyed?

12. Qball1974

Not yet I'm utterly disappointed, I feel like Jesse from Breaking Bad trying to figure out a formula.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  13. Anchorpunch

HAHAHA. There is another alternative: take a shit ton of edibles, lay on the couch, and see what happens!

Qball1974 likes this.
  14. Qball1974

They make it look so fucking easy!!!

15. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Who needs to hold a card?

Just become Canadian and be able to legally possess it.... just with no where to legally buy it ;)

Poindexter and AnchorPunch like this.
  16. Miz

I don’t know if I have but if I had I would definitely say it is very easy. Outdoors anyways. Not sure about indoors. Probably need good lighting.

17. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

Hey man, you can get a rx300 for under 30 bucks shipped, use the code Halloween!

I used this place when I got my DNA250, shipped real quick and only issues were with the postal service.

I don’t have any personal experience with the mod but my understanding is that you can load Arctic Fox or FunkyJunky firmware no problem.

It looks like it is built pretty stout so the Splinter should sit on it without tipping, which is nice.

Also should provide tons of juice for plenty of sessions. My only gripe with the tubo was how quick the power drained on a single battery, having the extra power should make this a great tool for group use or trips.

At 25ish bucks I can’t fathom a better deal right now, and if it plays out as well as my cuboid with funkyjunky firmware did I don’t see my DNA getting pulled out nearly as often.

@Bran if you’re still looking at stuff to get a backup vape this with the Tubo-x attachment would run under 150 total and though it might have a funky form-factor but it will take care of you better than vapes costing 3x the price.

18. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Recreational marijuana is now on sale in Massachusetts, and Pumpkin Spice Dust is on the menu

19. Miz

I just reread this. You’re talking about shrooms aren’t you? I must not have read the above quote. I’ve never grown shrooms. My buddy said it’s easy. You need an aquarium but I don’t know the specifics.

I saw someone post, on Facebook, something that said you can’t be a medical marijuana card holder (we just passed medical marijuana in Missouri) and have guns. Wonder if that is true? I didn’t click on the guys article.

20. Anchorpunch

No worries and yeh, I'm going to try it over the holidays or something. I want to start doing shrooms and working on introspection to help my mental stuff. Apparently it could be helpful for that.

I hear medical marijuana is a government ploy to get us too high so we won't notice when the they take our guns away.

Miz likes this.