1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

The Pot Smoking Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TriangleSmoke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ChuckBooty 2.0

ChuckBooty 2.0 The downgraded upgrade Site Donor

Yeah dude I was actually editing my post when I re-read that this is your first time messing around with edibles. Do not do anything like what I said. Go back and read my edit if you'd like my actual 2 cents.

2. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

Oh thanks man. Please disregard the dick thing.

3. ChuckBooty 2.0

I NEVER disregard dick things. I don't know what that means.

4. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

Ok another question. The wife wants to smoke with me but doesn't want the coughing. Any suggestions on how to eliminate coughing, bongs etc?

5. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Smaller tokes.

Regular papers instead of blunt wraps.

Filters.

Water bong with ice & water.

Preloaded vape pens.

6. ChuckBooty 2.0

Yeah like @Cat--Smasher said, if you can find it, get her the vape pen. There's virtually no irritation with that. I think second easiest is a joint. But just have her take small tokes. You could also suggest that maybe if she's gonna be a crybaby about it then being high just isn't FOR her. Ever think'a THAT? Fucker?

7. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

If you cough, it totally makes you like, 34.84% higher.

ChuckBooty 2.0 likes this.
  8. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

I could tell her that but I don't wanna sleep on Tha couch haha

ChuckBooty 2.0 and Cat--Smasher like this.
  9. RearNakedSmoker

RearNakedSmoker Runnin' with the Devil

10. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

What what in the butt.

RearNakedSmoker likes this.
  11. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

God it's amazing how far genetics have come along, isn't it?

And I just got back from my second visit to the weedless weed store. I know this is extremely nitpicky and I should be thankful, but dammit Florida needs to get their shit together and provide weed.

12. RearNakedSmoker

RearNakedSmoker Runnin' with the Devil

Yep, genetics have come a long way. I have a feeling those plants were probably a landrace variety and were picked immature specifically for the photo op.

There's plenty of weed in Florida.....but it's just not in that store lol.

13. TriangleSmoke

I don't personally know any growers in FL, but I know there are a lot of really good ones. I'm so far out of that scene these days unfortunately.

14. TriangleSmoke

I received an alert on my phone today notifying me that the weed store was getting some new strains delivered around Noon, so I stopped by after leaving a sales call nearby. The line was absolutely ridiculous. Cars were lined up out of the parking lot nearly a 1/4 mile down the highway. I thought it was a wreck at first. It was unbelievable.

Nevertheless, I picked up some Sunshine Sherbet concentrate (new) along with one of the small cartridges of Sour Diesel concentrate which they've had since I got approved. I must say there seems to be a significant lack of consistency in the quality of the medicine. The first bit of Sour Diesel I got was really nice, but this one today doesn't taste quite as nice. I've gone through several cartridges of the Girl Scout Cookies, and that's been the most inconsistent. I had one 600mg cartridge that was great, 2 more that didn't taste good at all, and 1 250mg cartridge that tasted as good as any flower I've ever smoked.

I know I shouldn't nitpick. Florida is very new to this gig, and frankly it wasn't done right. Although I've heard from people in the know there likely will be legislation voted on for recreational legalization 2022 or something like that.

Poindexter likes this.
  15. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

So I made butter and tried it 3 times. I should mention this was my first time with edibles. The first 2 time didn't seem to hit me. I thought to myself well the boys on the spot must be a bunch of pussies because this ain't doin shit. So about a week goes by and I found some of the extra butter I had made and decided to put it on some toast. 2 hours in and I'm thinking man this edible thing is a lie.
    Well I decided to stay up late and get caught up on my comics when I noticed shit was fucked up. Holy shit that was a high. Lasted for like 6 hours. So I apologize for calling you pussies .......well all of you except Chuck. I kid my friend

Now my next endeavour is tincture. I just started the cold method 2 days ago. So we'll see how it goes. Any of you guys tried tinctures? What should I be expecting?

Poindexter likes this.
  16. TriangleSmoke

I just got back from Hulaween. Anyone seen Run the Jewels? These guys are unreal. Then again I was tripping my brains out here:

17. TriangleSmoke

18. dan the man

dan the man Gina Carano's personal sex slave

Gotta love Nick! He just doesn't give a fuck.

19. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

That was hilarious.

20. TriangleSmoke

I meant to share this story about my trip to the Hulaween music festival last weekend, and I'm wondering if @The Sundance Kid knows this cat I ran into from Anderson, SC.

A buddy and I were sitting at the park's amphitheatre and had just dropped some LSD before we sat down. We had just come from one stage and basically were just sitting around the amphitheatre while waiting on a show to start over at the main stage. Neither of us were in to this particular artist, but a lot of barely clothed women started filing in. We figured we'd hang around for a bit and see what's what.

We started vaping some concentrate. It was about 5:00 PM at this point. I notice a guy sitting about 10 feet away from us eyeballing the vape. I immediately thought, "God damn it" as soon as we made eye contact. Of course this guy starts walking over and asks to hit the vape. I politely allow him a puff, and he proceeds to pull a vape full of Green Crack concentrate out of his pocket and hand it to me. I was much less aggravated after that.

The fellow sits down, and I notice his southern accent. It was a lot thicker than mine, and he was looking pretty shitty. Granted, we were all camping in the woods in Live Oak, FL for a weekend of music, and a shower only gets you so far out there. Everyone looks a little rough around the edges, but this guy had that "I'm rolling balls" sweat going on. He was piss drunk too, although I must say he was holding it together well. After some small talk and passing the vape back and forth I ask him if he needs some water, and he assures us he's good and had just finished off a bottle. He then tells he took some MDMA "a while ago." We tell him to have a good time, stay hydrated and that we just dropped acid a little while ago.

Then the guy asks us how many micrograms we took. At that point I became intrigued because that's generally not a question someone who knows fuckall about LSD would ask. I tell him "300ug. Shit may get weird for a bit, so bear with me." He then pulls out a little can full of what he said were 200ug squares and eats one.

At that point I'm trying to think of a polite way to ditch this guy. The poor fuck drove all the way down from Anderson, SC by himself. I don't know why in the fuck anyone would do that, but whatever. Fortunately we met some ladies sitting behind us. Once the music was about to start homeboy encourages us to go down to the front. The acid is starting to come on for me a little bit by that point, and I'm digging these ladies we met. They're digging my buddy and me too despite the head full of acid, so we say "Yea man! We'll catch ya down there!" He runs off, we hang back with the ladies, and that was the last I saw of him. I'm wondering what that acid ended up doing to him considering he was piss drunk and rolling balls when I met him. The guy's name is Nick, and I remember thinking "How big is Anderson, SC? I bet SKD knows this dude."

For anyone who gives a shit here's a clip of the show. This isn't really my style of music, but whatever. Nick was somewhere down in the front presumably tripping his balls off:

That Obama/Broccoli sign said #Barackli

Great sign lol

Poindexter likes this.