The *Official* *New* NFL 2015 thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dimson, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

Should be a good season. Go Jags!

Hillbilly likes this.
  2. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

thanks for making a thread! stoked for the upcoming season myself. GO COLTS! I actually follow Tampa Bay and Tennessee too as I have high hopes for Winston and Mariota, look forward to seeing what they can do. Dont like Winston's character but he's playing some alright ball. I think Marcus Mariota could of maybe used another year at Oregon.. reckon we shall see

kinda am a Redskins follower as well but that's because I was a huge fan of RG3 in college, still am a huge supporter really, was hoping his college success transferred over into the NFL but he has had nothing but injuries and little success. I wish him the best tho, I'd be happy if he finishes this year healthy and the Skins' at .500.

I think Indianapolis is the team to beat out of the AFC this year tho :D we look real solid especially our receiving core

3. Dimson

Indy is going down! Hopefully!

4. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

How's Bortles look? you guys gonna have a decent run this year? I'd say Jax is better than they have been in a long long while. the AFC South may actually be competitive this year!

5. Dimson

He is looking great. Will really get a good feel after the 3rd preseason game where he should play at least the first half and possibly into the 3rd quarter. I know I wear teal glasses but things are really looking up.

6. split2874

split2874 Relax

I am looking for a good year from my Saints. I agree Indy looks good and no real hype around them and that is good for them.

Hillbilly likes this.
  7. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

One of my fantasy football team names is God Hates Jags

Go Bears (they're gonna suck)

Die green bay

Pitt is my pick for the super bowl

Nate_Deezy, Beardown98 and Tapout like this.
  8. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

@Dimson you guys are the best I've seen in awhile and that is my opinion from your team last year, havent seen you this year yet. I look forward to playing ya.

yeah we dont need any hype @split2874 , we are just fine flying under the radar. Our receiving core is stellar tho! best I've ever seen on a team really. I wish preseason would draw to a close so we can get this party started.. Ya'll didnt look bad against New England , cant believe you ended up losing tho but I mean oh well doesnt mean anything.

I was shocked Pittsburgh picked up Vick, but then again not really.

[​IMG]

kanobro and Beardown98 like this.
  9. split2874

split2874 Relax

^^lol...I know but our first team looked real good against the Pats. We were starting all backups in the secondary that game as well. Hopefully that is what we are going to see this year.

Hillbilly likes this.
  10. ChuckBooty 2.0

ChuckBooty 2.0 The downgraded upgrade Site Donor

11. marco47

marco47 Well-Known Member

Lets hope they are healthy. We need all of our good players to be on the field if they even want to think about going 8-8.

12. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

Go Bears! I know you are at least a year away from competing, but please show heart this year.

Beardown98 likes this.
  13. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

I asked I the other thread but didn't get a response. You guys interested in doing a NFL survival pool?

Hillbilly likes this.
  14. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Sure.

15. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

absolutely

16. Dimson

What do you mean We? I thought you were a Jag hater? And I think they have potential to push for a Wild Card spot. I think it all comes down to Blake and his young WRs. But mostly Blake.

17. marco47

marco47 Well-Known Member

I'm not a hater, i'm a fan. I just don't understand why a lot of Jag fans think they are going to make a playoff run every year when the team has shown they are not capable of that. I have to see it on the field in order to believe it. Faith and good feelings are enough for some people I guess.

Beardown98 likes this.
  18. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

in Jacksonville's defense you are in a pretty tough division with Indy and Houston being top dogs and now you got Tennessee looking tough, so it's pretty rough competition in the AFC South.

last year was best Jag team I've seen in awhile tho, you probably will be alright this year but dont expect to hang with Indianapolis. It's a toss up if Mariota delivers for the Titans but they look decent for preseason

19. Dimson

Jags believe in their team the same way Christians believe in God, it is called faith. I have faith we are going to turn it around and I am seeing it on the field. Dave and Gus are tuning this team around. At a minimum I expect us to get to 7 or 8 wins and with a few bounces our way, I can see us getting a Wild Card birth.

20. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Being a Jags fan is a religious experience.

Dimson likes this.