1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

The Avengers: Endgame **SPOILERS** Thread

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Bran, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Exactly. If half the worlds population disappeared for 5 years, it stands to reason that more than a few of his classmates would have the same situation. Kinda unlikely, statistically speaking, that all of them would be, though. Then again, how often are people bitten by radioactive spiders?

PicogramPenis likes this.
  2. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Yeah I dont mean to nitpick and I usually dont with marvel movies as I understand what they are but that little tidbit and them saying S.H.I.E.L.D. in captain marvel are kind of bothering me.

3. disposableassassin

4. kc56

kc56 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed the movie. I thought the way they tied everything together was perfect. The female scene was a bit cheesy, but I think it was Pepper Potts being there in armor that irked me about it.

5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

So no one has any thoughts how they introduce all the mutants

6. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

Nebula was with the Guardians and Thor. Her and rocket are friends/family now. They spent that entire 5 years doing missions together.

7. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Two people have mentioned a female scene that they found cheesy. Have I forgotten something because I’m not exactly sure which one you’re talking about?

8. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

I found the big female team-up to help Carol get the gauntlet to the van to be a bit cheesy, but that was mostly because Carol obviously needed zero backup.

kc56, TriangleSmoke, Nebraska and 3 others like this.
  9. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

I know they spent the 5 years together, I just didn’t remember seeing her at the end with them
    --- Post Added -- Apr 27, 2019, ---
    Yep. “We’re her backup” as they watch her just fly straight there

10. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

I still believe Scarlet Witch is the most powerful

11. disposableassassin

During the giant end battle somehow every single female mcu hero was in the same place at the same exact time all posing and shit.

12. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

That was my issue too. Not everyone has to be a superhero. Especially for her to be on the level of the other legit badass women. Just unnecessary. Might as well have put Happy and Morgan in a suit

13. Clark Kent

In the comics she is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful person in the universe. She is able to hurt the Phoenix and resist her powers. She can create new worlds and change any of them. For the movie they really nerfed her and Thor.

Thor only seems to be a bad ass when the movie needs him to until then he’s just eh.

14. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

I'm curious to know what is proper decorum regarding watercooler talk at work? How long do I need to whisper about the movie with the folks who've seen it?

15. Clark Kent

If you don’t like them spoil that bitch. Or just be like dude I can’t believe they killed cap America like that it was a bitch way to go.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  16. disposableassassin

After the second weekend all bets are off. I won't openly spoil but I'm not going to keep my voice down.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  17. FrankieButNotEdgar

350 million domestically and 1.2 billion worldwide in less than a week. Amazing.

Any chance it beats Avatar?

18. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

99.9%

19. FrankieButNotEdgar

I remember that now.

She's my favorite female character, by far.

I think they have to stagger their abilities over time versus just showing them all at once. If they come out and just are world beaters from the beginning, it's hard to top that the next time out or have someone come back later and whip their ass after you've already saw them coming out and being ultra powerful. Just my two cents.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 28, 2019, ---
    Do they recast the X-Men or use the existing ones.

I saw this thing the other day with Evan Peters that said he doesn't see how he would fit in the MCU because QuickSilver is already dead and he wasn't him.
    --- Post Added -- Apr 28, 2019, ---
    I just wish Marvel could envelope their entire properties under one banner. Enough of them being split off.

And damn, it would be nice to see an R rated MCU. I want some Blade.

20. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Outside of Deadpool, no X-Men actors will be returning.