1. Imagination has a great deal to do with winning. Discuss: "UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs Edwards" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims: UFC Fight Pass/ESPN, 6:00 p.m. ET. Main card: ESPN, 9 p.m. ET.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards.
Dismiss Notice
There are few die well that die in a battle. Get your picks in now: Official 2019 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge - ESPN 4: dos Anjos vs. Edwards.

The 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ninjastix, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Fuck the police and I say it with authority.

But seriously, your analogy made no sense. Can you shut your glistening porkhole about it and go back to talking about how your team just disintegrated before your eyes?

2. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

OINK OINK......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OK, yea it sucks to see Pierce go though, I know I keep saying it but fuck, so use to seeing him in a celts jersey. Garnett and Pierce are done though,age is no on their side.

3. Poindexter

If the stars align the Nets could have an amazing year.

4. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

[video=youtube;W_l8shyg9qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_l8shyg9qc[/video]

5. MongoloidByChoke

Shaq's Power waa unreal

6. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

One of the best big guys ever.

7. MongoloidByChoke

Easily

8. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

The same things being said about the Nets today, were the same things being said about the Lakers last season.

I think it would take an act of god for Brooklyn to reach the post-season healthy. And they're not going anywhere if they're not healthy. Pierce and Garnett could only give you every other game in the playoffs and for most of the regular season. Lopez just had a bent screw replaced in his foot. Williams is going to be coming off of surgery, and Joe Johnson has continued to fail to show that he's worth what he's paid.

People are already predicting Brooklyn as #2 in the East. That's fucking bonkers. 3rd best overall to win a championship.

They don't have a shot in hell against the Bulls or Pacers.

9. Poindexter

I don't expect it to happen, but there is the longshot something could come together.

10. Ninjastix

The Pacers, Bulls, and Heat would all have to be worse. Those are only slight possibilities. If West walks from Indiana and they aren't able to replace him that could be a big problem. Bird is back as their president however, and say he's committed to expanding the depth of the bench. He implied that Indiana wouldn't have much wiggle room, which may mean they intend to sign West.

The Bulls could potentially shed Deng and add LaMarcus Aldridge which would give them a consistent 20 point scorer to compliment Rose, but either Deng or LA would cost to retain which could affect Chicago's depth.

The Nets are going to be way over the cap, and they can't afford any injuries. I just don't have any faith in Williams to lead a team in the post season. None in Joe Johnson, and asking KG and Pierce to shoulder the burden at their age hasn't work when Rondo has gone down the last two seasons.

It's an entertaining move for the league for the fans of BK, but I don't see it working. Maybe two years ago.

11. Poindexter

I don't see it working, but there will be some suspense for a little bit.

12. Poindexter

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/nets-agree-terms-assistants-frank-rogers-hughes?ls=iref:nbahpts

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/06/28/ray-allen-coming-back-to-miami.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts

Good move. I like Frank.

Can't believe Allen hit the biggest shot of his career in this last playoffs. That was some crazy shit.

13. Poindexter

This is just more drama from the drama queen. Howard needs to separate himself from this shit instead of creating the shit storm. If you are going to move as quickly as possible just do it, don't announce it beforehand.

Ninja, when does the next season thread start?

14. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Technically it should have started with the draft.

15. Poindexter

Ninja's slipping in his old age.

16. Ninjastix

I am indeed.