1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ninjastix, Jun 30, 2012.

1. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

I think it's a good move considering the celtics spot right now. Like u said the draft picks are the real value. Rebuild... Love Paul Pierce man, sucks seeing him go.

2. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Anyone else think Detroit's front office showed up to this draft high as fuck?

3. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

They didn't have much choice, even if KG and Pierce stayed, they're at the end. KG was a roleplayer last season that had to be the star because other role players didn't show up or were hurt. Pierce got his legs late in the season but wasn't good at all in the post season.

I think Rondo can make any at-the-basket player better, but all the depth in Boston is gone. You could try and position for Wiggins in the lottery.

You could also amnesty Amar'e for us. I'd enjoy that.

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

They have a solid front court but the backcourt has to develop, even if they keep Calderon. They needed a shooter and got one but they need a defensive identity. I don't agree with firing Frank. I think that was a bad decision by Detroit, especially when you replace him with Cheeks. I think Frank had the ability to improve Detroit and was in the process of developing a culture. You put the squash on that before it can happen... you get what you deserve.

The pistons are all young, honestly, soft players. I think Hollins would have been the best fit for them. But /shrug

I like Brandon Knight but I don't know if he's going to be a star. I like Drummand and Monroe a lot. Singular played well, Stuckey and Bynum have been very erratic for them.

There are rumors of Knicks being interested in Bynum, but I'd rather have Nate Robinson back honestly, especially if there's no Smith.

I'm just fucking stoked we got Hardaway, I really hope we can sign Copeland. I'm more than willing to let Novak and Smith fuck off.

Now we really need a point guard. Maybe the Mavs will let Collison loose now that they bartered for Larkin, who I had no fucking idea was Barry Larkin's kid till they showed him.

See this is interesting, with Detroit picking Siva I suspect Calderon, Bynum, and/or Stuckey are out.

4. Harlem Hustler

Harlem Hustler Dont argue, I'm always right!

I dont think the trade is as bad as people think for the Celts. Now they have stoppers in the paint, and still has defensive toughness. And we have Rondo, Lee, Green, and Kelly Olynyk to light it up offensively. and the Celts have a shit load of draft picks. With Rondo at the helm, and smart rebuilding, we will be alright.

5. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

You do not have shit, we have it.

6. Harlem Hustler

u make me wish I didnt like the Celts.

7. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

The Celts do not like you, so whenever you are ready.

8. Harlem Hustler

i might, just so i can laugh at u when u dont make the playoffs.

9. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

Not much of a fan then are you?

10. split2874

split2874 Relax

The Celtics as setting up to rebuild so what if they suck next season. That will help their draft position.

I think the bigger stretch is for the Nets. Yes they got some stars but they are old. So now you have 5 starters that were all hurt last season. I think DWill will come back stronger not sure about the rest.

11. split2874

split2874 Relax

The Celtics as setting up to rebuild so what if they suck next season. That will help their draft position.

I think the bigger stretch is for the Nets. Yes they got some stars but they are old. So now you have 5 starters that were all hurt last season. I think DWill will come back stronger not sure about the rest.

12. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

I would be so upset because we have had it so bad in Boston for the last 10 years.

13. Harlem Hustler

No, im not a fan of Monson. Besides, i gotta ticket for a open container of beer not too long ago. mudderfuckers!!!!!!

14. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

Thug life, bet it was a 40oz

15. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I've had a few open container violations. It's lame, especially when the homeless fucks on the corner drink in public everyday but the popo lets them slide rather than do the work.

16. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

ha do the work, as if anyone should really be fucking charged with that,lol so stupid.

17. Poindexter

What's stupid about it? These assholes drink in public, threaten people—women and children, shit on the god damn street, and in general stink up the neighborhood. The cops aren't doing their job in enforcing the law so what's the alternative? Do the people that live here have to take up the slack? It's really a no-win situation to have to battle these alcoholic lowlifes.

On a side note, Celtics aren't winning a championship in this decade.

18. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

OHHHH PUUUHHHHLLEASE, Bum's have been around and will always be around and you are not stopping them from drinking, I think you might have more of an issue if you tried that actually. Plus the charge is abused as far as I see it.

19. Poindexter

Please what? What are you talking about? If you had 4-5 grown men and a toothless crackhead bitch drunk outside your door for 8-9 hours a day, drinking, beating each other up, and shitting and pissing and harassing your wife and kid and other pedestrians you'd have an issue with it and the fact is where you are they would be removed by the police fairly quickly. The police aren't doing their job here. Don't give me your sob story you fucking cunt muffin.

[​IMG]

20. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

lol....its so easy hahaha. So are you trying to say at some point in your life you shat and pissed your britches? Did you also live in an alley way beating up your partner? Must of been clearly, I mean you were charged for it correct? You are just jealous they do not get dragged to court as well, you filthy fucking cry baby.