1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Supplements

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by Tapout, Jul 24, 2011.

1. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Good stuff, dude. Keep eating clean. It's changed my life.

Low-carb diets in general are great for weight loss, but if you're training I highly recommend upping your fat consumption to give you some fuel to burn. I was dying in the weight room and on the mat when I initially cut out carbs because I wasn't eating enough fats.

Miz and Monsonbychoke like this.
  2. Monsonbychoke

Monsonbychoke Well-Known Member

Yup, if you are doing low carbs you should be taking in high protein and fats for sure. I did the carnivore diet for just about 30 days. It’s def works. I was already on a low carb high protein mid fat diet so I had no problem going to zero carbs. The low carb diet gets results though. Just have to stick to it and not give in, got to have that mental drive to stay in it. I fucking love running lifting and eating clean as can be. It will be two years in January since I basically stopped all drinking and eating anything shitty. Changed my fucking life and I love it.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  3. TriangleSmoke

At 31 I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. I only wish I had dedicated myself to nutrition and a consistent weight training regimen in my 20s. I must say I am a bit excited about potentially getting some testosterone therapy when I'm in my 40s. Presumably I'll need it by then, so fuck it.

4. Monsonbychoke

My test was higher than average when I had it checked out and I’m 38

5. TriangleSmoke

In any case, the day my test results show mine is dropping will be the day I request the jet fuel from my doc.

I'd take it today if I knew I could get off of it without any significant ramifications.

Monsonbychoke likes this.
  6. Palma

Palma I am chaos

Its probably from all the semen you've been eating

Miz likes this.
  7. Monsonbychoke

High protein playa, 2018.

Palma likes this.
  8. Palma

Palma I am chaos

Pure HGH my friend

Monsonbychoke likes this.
  9. Monsonbychoke

You know it

10. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

@Monsonbychoke whats your go to food when you are hungry and need to feel full, but don’t want to eat something that will make you fat?

I get back from vacationing tomorrow. Gonna start whole 30 again and I think I might start writing out what I’m going to eat and sticking to it.

11. Monsonbychoke

Depends on what you like, steak and eggs for breakfast is the best in my opinion for staying full till lunch. So long as you have no starch or carbs with it. The fat in the steak is used as time released energy, if you have any carbs with it, you are going to need to burn those first and the fat may get stored. When I have time I’ll PM you what I eat basically every day, I’m currently at a wedding which I hate.

Miz likes this.
  12. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

Ive been listening to a ton of Dr. Rhonda Patrick. She gives so much science based advice. She has a YouTube Channel, and her episodes with Joe Rogan are great.

13. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

With your attitude I would have guessed you generally start your day with a shit sandwich.

14. Monsonbychoke

Diarrhea shake actually.

Poindexter likes this.
  15. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

You don’t eat steak every morning do you? Sirloin?

Back from vacation and starting whole 30 today. I weighed myself and weigh 192.4. I would love to get down to 175.

16. Monsonbychoke

I switch it it up but I prob do streak and eggs 3 -4 times a week

Miz likes this.