Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC on ESPN 4: Dos Anjos vs. Edwards.
Dismiss Notice
There are few die well that die in a battle. Get your picks in now: Official 2019 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge - ESPN 4: dos Anjos vs. Edwards.

Some craxy stuff is going down at MMANEWS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Wolvish, Aug 28, 2008.

1. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

2. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

its not about better

but, as Hillbilly said, some people cant check this site on their phone, but they can check facebook

plus some have become good friends off this site, and News, and want to share things with those friends that we dont share on here

its not better, its just different

3. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

it's not a pissing contest between the two. One is social media, One is a message board. Too each their own preference, I actively am posting at both places and no reason to hate on either one considering there are over 30 of us that actively post both here and there. It's not a big deal fellas, I just tossed it out there much like we did at News to see if anybody wanted to put names and faces with some online personas.

My phone as well as I know some others, doesnt let me browse this as easily as Facebook, so until I get home from work to the comp, I'm usually hanging out there throughout the day browsing/interacting.

it's whatever is clever, no hard feelings either way. Regardless, WE HERE.

Trodden likes this.
  4. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

I will have to respectfully pass. Facebook is not really my cup of tea for many reasons but I appreciate your invite.

I do a lot of posting at work, FB is discouraged at work unless it is the company profile.

FB on my phone is clunky as hell. The mobile version of this site runs smooth.

Also, I did lurk the FB page earlier at work and I enjoy my bonernose free days, I think I would just bring drama to the page.

I attempted to post some pics of me and the lil lady camping up island a couple weeks back to the "Show Us Who You Are" thread but it keeps telling me the file is to big to upload? .. fuck I can be dumb with some technology @Poindexter - any advice?

5. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

no problem at all dude you told me last year you dont do Facebook and I dont press the issue with anyone, it's just social media its not that deep haha. and as I said before Bones is MIA and doesnt post hardly, there has been zero drama since we made the group actually, so I dont get the assumptions from peeps that there will be drama. Only 2 people that had issues was @disposableassassin and BK in private messages but that stemmed from the altercation and drama at News and so forth boiled over onto facebook. @Trodden just likes to get us all together, no worries it's really not a big deal. Would be awesome if we all could kick it both here and there but not necessary. Like I said in my last post: "either way, WE HERE."

but one thing:
    how did you "lurk" the FB group page earlier? it's a closed group... we have to approve your request to join the group before you can see anything posted :p

Trodden, Poindexter and Cat--Smasher like this.
  6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Not sure. I think the easiest route is to use a file host like http://imgur.com or http://tinypic.com and then the file size won't have to adhere to whatever the limit is here. I'll look into what we have set for the attachments - but the less stuff we store on our server is better and maybe more permanent in terms of the specific url link.

7. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

I suck at some technology but not all.

And it looked like bonernose was posting on there earlier today.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  8. Trodden

that was me

I'm actually Cody

BonesKnows' real name is Ben Affleck

9. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Deluxe Edition

I thought he was Josh Harnett? that woman stealing sonuva bitch while Affleck was MIA from Pearl Harbor 0.o

Trodden likes this.
  10. Trodden

Id kill him if he was

working with Eva Green and not giving her my number!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

he'd be a deadman!!

11. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

[​IMG]

12. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

[​IMG]

Dimson likes this.
  13. Trodden

are the news people Wildlings or snow zombies?

14. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck sake here we go again

15. Trodden

how can you ever get tired of shitting on News?

I could watch that horse get beat all day

Trump4Life likes this.
  16. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

17. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

MMAnews forum has risen from the mud at the hands of a skinny zombie?

disposableassassin likes this.
  18. Fe1

Fe1 4 Division Champ

I'm at work. Can't see the pic. Help a brother out?

19. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

GIF Pick from a movie or something of some demon/zombie dude doing a rise motion with both arms and then some presumably hot zombie like chick lying in the mud opening her eyes. I'm sure someone will explain what movie it is and make the appropriate reference. I don't know what @AGirlHasNoName is implying.

20. foundstarr

foundstarr Inspector SpaceTime Site Donor

Game of Game of Thrones pic, clearly a boredom bump.

AGirlHasNoName likes this.