1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

Some craxy stuff is going down at MMANEWS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Wolvish, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Wolvish

Wolvish New Member

Looks like the mods/admins were demoted and smoogy and howie replaced them. This is big news.

2. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Yea, I saw that. Clint and Bullock are name in gray. Clint started a thread in the site/suggestions forum asking where the hell all the admins went.

3. thelegendrvb

thelegendrvb New Member

I can't believe they cut Clint from being an admin. For the most part I always thought he did a good job. Looking from the outside in it looks like it might be bc of this forum. I would hope that they don't cut the guy bc he is posting at another forum.

4. Clint

Clint Administrator Staff Member

They didn't even send me a fucking PM to tell me what was up.

5. FrankieButNotEdgar

Is Dana White running that site or what?

I keep looking to see when people start asking where the hell everyone else is?

6. Wolvish

Wolvish New Member

I undrestand that they run a business but at least show some type of loyalty or gratitude to the people that maintained their site for 2+ years.

7. sabreclaww

sabreclaww jui jitsoooos

wow man....clint...im sorry to hear this..hell all of you. you busted your asses for us over there. For them not to TELL YOU!!! WTF man!

8. ChuckBooty 2.0

ChuckBooty 2.0 The downgraded upgrade Site Donor

I gotta say, after this whole thing I'm definitely done over there. They fucked over the backbone of that site. Whats left now?? Yeah...I'm gonna go back and have a spirited debate with Texasboyballin while smoogy edits all my posts. :eek:so:

9. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

lol how can you get demoted? it was basically your forum its not like boone ever posted on there or even so much as contributed

10. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

it boils down to someone's feelings were hurt. They took their ball and went home. It is high school drama bullshit. They demoted clint because he came here. fucking pathetic joke.

11. #1taz

#1taz You sure you want me to give a fuck? Site Donor

What a bitch move to let you guys go without even a word about it!

Clint...if they are trying to use the excuse that you were a member of another MMA fan site IMHO that is such bullshit. That's your job as an admin - to go check out your competitors and to do a bit of PR to help keep your site staying competitive and prospering. Plus it's a great way to find quality stuff to post on your site...lol

That just shows to me that they were way more interested in $$ gained from their ads and membership clicks than they were about respecting all of the hard word that their staff was doing to help them get it.

It looks to me like they are scared of losing their best posters to here and their site over there going to hell...lol

12. scottsec

scottsec NOLA

once again......these are the days of our lives...

13. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

I guess MMANEWS doesnt want to co-promote?:mad:

sourdough likes this.
  14. Clint

lol I guess this gives me more time to work on my fightfinder type project

15. scottsec

scottsec NOLA

I just went over there......lol....people are trippin....

16. Clint

Apparently Bullock running MMAFiend, Sundance being a partial owner of mma spot and me I guess having an account at mma spot were considered conflicts of interest.

17. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Steel is now officially banned

18. FrankieButNotEdgar

Sandy, your services of pain are needed over at that other site. Some turd named Thaistylist over there just insinuated this was all a good thing have Bullock, Sundance, and Clint's powers removed.

19. Steel

Steel Bi-product of the 80's

I have now been banned as well.

You know what? Fuck' em.

As far as Clint, Bullock and anyone else goes, the doors are open and if you wish to make this your home, than pull up a stool and pour yourself a round.

Boone makes a killing from that site and the staff see nothing for it. As a result, the site fails to grow and just flails along.

Now, the people that made that site what it once was can bring greatness to this site and even exceed it. Why? Because we have the main ingredients right here: The Staff that is dedicated to creating the best site there is and a community that is dedicated to keeping their site the best.

I commend Chuckbooty for stepping down. It is great to see Noob back again.

We have a goal people..help us achieve that goal by sharing thoughts, adding quality discussion to the forums while recommending it to the right people.

The choice to continue visiting the other site is yours...THIS is MY home.

BOOM.

Brian aka Steel

20. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

anyone know what this is all about??