So I turn 30, and then find out I have a 14 year old daughter.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by groundgame, Apr 29, 2011.

1. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

SHit! its not? I have been duped this whole time!!

2. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

I just wanna see if it is your child or you may need to go on Maury Povich show

3. RF76

RF76 beach bum

All the nonsense aside, this is a big deal if it's true, not saying it isn't, you never know with women.

Oh and no offense to the ladies here.......

4. thumper

thumper Picogrammar Staff Member

you're a pathological liar. I doubt most believe this or any of your bullshit stories. so fuck YOU.

and have a nice day

Trodden likes this.
  5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

Keep her away from Harlem and you will be good.

6. groundgame

groundgame New Member

How about this, stay out of this thread, and it's good. I don't care if you talk all the bullshit you want in any other thread, just stay your lonely, pathetic, cat loving ass out of this one, and we are good. I will have a great day, while you'll keep being 'the man' on the internets, hugging your cats, and still being a complete fucking loser.

Oh, and make sure you bookmark this before your pathetic brain disease erases today from your fucking memory.

7. thumper

Nope I'll post in every thread I want. Whether you like it or not. In fact, I'll make it a point now. Good job.

suck it.

Sakara=Excitement and Trodden like this.
  8. groundgame

groundgame New Member

If she didn't resemble me in so many ways I would wonder. Same color hair, eyes, same nose, same chin, the height, hell even our hands are nearly identical. I have the same hands as my dad as well as my brother. At some point I may get a test, but I just don't feel the need. She doesn't want a damn thing from me, besides to get to know me. Plus her dad is doing a lot better financially than I ever will.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

It's ok. make sure you write it down. i know your retard disease is going to eat it right from memory. Don't want you to forget to be a douche now, do we?

9. thumper

enjoy your fantasy stories!

10. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Enjoy your short lifespan, and even shorter memory.

11. thumper

actually I'd rather live a life of half the time of someone who's life revolves around stories that aren't true. It must be awful having such low self esteem.

But yes, i'd rather live 40 years with honesty than 80 with most of it being a pack of lies.

you sure got me!

12. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

13. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

I'm picking Thumper on this one.

Sakara=Excitement and Trodden like this.
  14. groundgame

groundgame New Member

But of course you are.

15. TheBonger

TheBonger Active Member

I cant figure out which is more pathetic, that groundgame is still going with this bullshit or that some people here actually seem to believe it.

16. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

Ah shut up and light up

[​IMG]

Trodden likes this.
  17. thumper

well, in all honesty, you don't see many people responding as though they believe it.

The vast majority of the forum just kind of tolerates him. they know he's full of shit, but don't even bother saying it anymore.

Me? I get a kick out of calling him out. I think he actually thinks as long as nobody is saying they know he's a liar, that it must not be happening. why else would you continue to make up these ridiculous stories?

18. TheBonger

TheBonger Active Member

good point, your probably right. I just dont post on here enough anymore to really see. But i was shocked at just how many non flaming responses he got in here. Everybody knows atleast one person like this in real life, but the internet has allowed this guy to take it to another level.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

in the process, bout the fire up dat green crack. (who the fuck names this shit?)

19. marco47

marco47 Well-Known Member

I dont think Groundgame has ever lied on these forums.

;)
    :bsflag:

20. drop toe hold

drop toe hold Bill Brasky

Thebonger is right, everybody knows at least one in real life, all gg has to post a pic of him and the girl, until this happens I don't believe shit. I know he will say no to the pic he don't give a fuck what we think, he ain't putting his girl on here for us to flame/harass/ make sick comments. Not trying to be a dick gg but post some proof