1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

So I turn 30, and then find out I have a 14 year old daughter.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by groundgame, Apr 29, 2011.

1. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Holy shit. She is beautiful. 14, and 6 feet tall. A girl I had sex with at 15 apparently got pregnant, and I never saw her again. I wake up to this girl, and her friend knocking at my door, and she is the spitting image of me. Had a long 6 hour talk, and am still in awe. Her mom is 4 years older than me, and just never bothered to mention it to me. WOW! This is crazy shit.

2. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

You betta hope she is not looking for back child support! Did she mention why she all of a sudden went to find you? Have you talked to her mom about it yet?

3. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Haven't spoke to her mom, and not worried about back child support. Had a guy that worked for me in same situation, can't pay for a child you don't know you have. Courts won't make you either. She said she just asked her mother why she didn't look like her dad. He is short, as is his whole family, and her mom's family as well. She is the only person over 5'10 on both sides of the family. So her mom told her about me, and that I was her father. Me, and her mother didn't quite end on good terms. Hell i was 15, she was 19. It was never going to work.

Funny as hell that she found me from an account I had on myspace that I haven't even been on in 2 years. She then came to town, and asked around. She found me because she asked at MY fucking store this morning. I had my cell off, and Joshua the kid working for me tried to call me for an hour. So he just gave her directions. She new about my business' because I had it in my job spot on myspace. Fucking crazy.

4. Dimson

So how did she find you? And how tall are you and do you plan on starting a relationship with her?

5. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Read above. And she is actually coming to stay next weekend. I am clearing the entire weekend for just me and her to hang out, and get to know each other. I am right at 6'4 just a hair less, my brother is 6'6, my cousins are twins, and both 6'7 and some change. My dad's side of the family are all above 6 feet tall.

6. gogoplata

gogoplata New Member

welp kinda weird coincidence, my best friend, and drummer, lost his son to miscarriage today.

7. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Damn, sorry to hear that man.

8. gogoplata

gogoplata New Member

just sayin, this daughter could end up being a huge positive in your life, whereas my buddies son was from a one night stand with a reached whore, who smoked/pilled during the pregnancy. i think its actually great for him, maybe now he can rid himself of that swine.

sounds like your daughter is as sharp as a tack finding you like that. I have a brother that is nothing like me, but looks just like me; many say he got my dads genes, whereas I got my moms. maybe she got mostly your genes? In which case, she could end up being your best friend! :0)

9. Dimson

You must have added that after I read your first post, lol. That is really cool. Hope you two can establish a good relationship. Now you got to invest in some guns and sharp blades to keep the ass holes away, lol.

10. groundgame

groundgame New Member

I hope so. her mom is all into country music, outdoors type stuff, and she is more like me. She prefers her music heavy, and she loves video games and movies, classic cars, she even plays guitar, and is great at it. She is a huge MMA fan GSP is one of her favorites (she did not get that from me haha), and her mom, and dad hate it. I know I am her father, but I want to badly to be her dad. I know I can't just step into the man who has raised her's place, but damn it, I want to be a part of everything she does from now on. Seriously, i have never been more excited, and scared about anything in my life.

My son was not home today when she came, he doesn't even know he has a sister yet. When i pick him up from his friends tonight, we have a lot of talking to do.

11. gogoplata

gogoplata New Member

Welp, one thing I would probably do, is lots of outings! Iam sure if her mom likes country music, stepping out of the comfort zone aint happenin' too often. Id say, do a light hike someplace you have never been. Experience it together, nothing too long or remote. If it goes well: A) you can take her camping sometime B) youll start to percolate memories, which is all she needs!

Honestly, with both my parents dead when I was 17, I can honestly say, without any doubts, that I would have much preferred going on adventures with them in person than some strangers at camp etc etc.

Traveling will teach her how to work together with you, and super bonus, you dont have to be a disciplinarian really, shes almost 18! =Winning.

Play your cards right and this could be great man. Also, gives her options, if life tends to do what it does, and she needs help later on. More the merrier!

12. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

How about statutory rape, he has the trump card.

13. gogoplata

gogoplata New Member

yeah right all the men at court/police would really feel bad for him lol
    <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8q_djcOf2ko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. RF76

RF76 beach bum

Dam, I have no advice for you lol. Good luck and keep it civil.

15. thumper

thumper Picogrammy Staff Member

So you've got an employee that tells any random person walking in the door, a person claiming to be your kid, exact directions to your house

lol

16. groundgame

groundgame New Member

You know what dude, fuck you. How about that? How about you get the fuck out of this thread, and go hug your fucking cats, you pathetic piece of shit.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Oh, and to answer your question, yes, when she has a box of pictures of me, and her mother together from when i was 15. Now go hug your cats, you lonely pathetic motherfucker.

17. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

any pics you like to share..

18. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Of my underage daughter with you sick fucks? Not likely.

19. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

Well I did mean clothed, why are we sick fucks? Allot of people here have children and are married this is not some 4chan/motherless.com chat room.

20. groundgame

groundgame New Member

Yeah, a lot do. And then there are 50 year olds who still live alone with cats, some guy from Harlem that like watching cartoons fuck chair legs, chickens get fucked, and who knows what else. Plus i have only 3 digital pictures on my phone, the rest are on paper.