1. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. "UFC on Fox: Poirier vs. Gaethje" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims started at 3:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Share a Workout!

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by ShareaWorkout, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Krupnikas!

Palma and Trodden like this.
  2. Trodden

Trodden Talk louder, I cant hear you

[​IMG]

isnt he from loothooania?

3. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Waaait, hasn't he just won USA president election??????

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  4. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Do you know Pashak?

5. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Yeah, he is living next door. Do you know him too?

Poindexter likes this.
  6. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

7. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

I tried to visit website?
    Why is your website disabled?

8. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Because, sadly, I don't have enough time to develop this project, so, I decided to stop it. I have a back up for my website and maybe, after some time, I will jump back to this idea. I have started some business, fucked up my back, and all I got to say, it is interesting and challenging period in my life.

9. Hillary's Vagina

Hillary's Vagina Black Lives Matter

--- Post Added -- Jun 15, 2017, ---
    How did you fuck up your back

10. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

I felt some stifness in my lower back for several years after long time standing or walking, but as long as I was training everyday, it was tolerable, but one day my back felt extra stiff, I wasn't able to bend forward fully. So, after mma workout, I decided to do some easy deadlifts, to strenghten the muscles little bit. Empty bar - nothing, 40 kg - nothing, 60 kg - thats when I felt pain in my lover back and did 2x5 (stupid idea, I know, but as I have deadlifted 190 kg earlier, I didn't think that only 60 kg could couse some serious injury). And that's it, 5 days spent in bed, with 3 different painkillers, only after 5 days I felt little bit better. I couldn't mention, what exactlly caused my disc to herniate (sorry, I don't know the exact definition in english), but I believe, that it was just a matter of time.

11. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

But, I believe that everything happens with a purpose. It wasn't the most pleasant moment of my life, when I was lying in my bed with crazy pain in my lover back, unable to sneeze because it felt like a knife in my back, but I am recovering, it is only two months after this injury, I am already shadowboxing with 70 percent of my usual speed and power. I am doing excercises for my core twice a day. I have only positive thinking. This injury really limited my plans and ideas, but, when one door closes, another opens. Maybe books, that I am reading changed my mindset during several years, but I believe that, there is nothing that can stop a person with strong will and great goals.

Just had a minute and wanted to share my thoughs with you. Maybe, because all of you were really interesting to communicate with, when I first time posted here, or maybe, because I am that kind of person that loves to share thoughts with other.

12. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I like to masturbate. I try not to do the same hand all the time, but I'd be lying if my right wasn't my go to. Sometimes I'll do body squats while standing over the sink or toilet. When fitting the proper gym I'd make the sink lower and the toilet higher for older competitors, but for younger men I'd leave them to typical specifications.

13. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

"Sharing is caring" is what I always say.

Well, not always. But I have occasionally repeated that truism, mostly in jest I suppose.

Miz likes this.
  14. Hillary's Vagina

Go walk the track, start tonight.

Miz and Poindexter like this.
  15. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Should he swing his arms and walk fast or just walk. I picture PD in Zumba pants and beats by Dre speed walking the track.

Walter Sobchak likes this.
  16. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

You are onto something.

Miz and Walter Sobchak like this.
  17. Hillary's Vagina

He needs to actually get to the fucking track!

Miz and Poindexter like this.