1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Share a Workout!

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by ShareaWorkout, Nov 19, 2016.

1. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you all my new project, which I have just started - www.shareaworkout.com

I'm a big lover of martial arts! I decided to create a website, were everyone would be able to share their ideas and workouts.

I would like to encourage everyone, who has experience and knowledge in martial arts to share your ideas and workouts with us!

Tell me:

*which category it would suit: Combat Workouts, Strength & Conditioning, Cardio Training or Diet Tips.

*witch martial art this workout is designed for (MMA, boxing, BJJ, etc.)

*the main goals of workout.

*tell about yourself, if you want.

You can visit www.shareaworkout.com and send your ideas through website or send it directly to my email - shareaworkout@gmail.com

Thank you, for your help to grow this project!

2. Palma

Palma I am chaos

No, fuck that shit!!! Thank you, human Spam!!!

Trodden likes this.
  3. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

No, it's not spam, it is my website, which I created by myself. I love martial arts, I am training for 5 years, and I want to create a website, where would be as much information as possible, how different athletes reach their goals. Thank you for your opinion, but that's not true.

4. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

@ShareaWorkout
    If you were an active member of the form we might have believed you to not be spam. But your first post is to go somewhere else....sooooo :beathorse:

Trodden likes this.
  5. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

I understand you. But please, understand me too, I am from Lithuania and basically I was communicating through lithuanian forums of combat sports. And now, I have an idea, a website, which I introduced to you, and I want to draw as much attention as possible to it, so I try to do my best and promote my website through many forums of martial arts lovers.

6. Trodden

Trodden Talk louder, I cant hear you

youre using this site to build your brand when we ALREADY have a workout thread

do your homework and FUCK OFF

I want to tell you in so many ways how much I hate you, but I dont want to offend your delicate sensibilities

7. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Hey, i don't ask you to promote my website, so you fuck off.
    Fine, there is workout thread, but I am not filling it with non senses and bullshit posts, I just posted link to a website, where some of you might find something useful, of course, at the moment there are only several threads, but later there will be much more. So, I can't see, how I am doing any harm to this forum. I offer everyone of you some useful information, for letting me post website link and description of my project, so I believe those are equal changes.
    Administrator, if this thread really bothers members of this community, delete this thread, it's fine.
    By the way, thanks for your attention, I believe, that there are people, who found my project attractive and interesting.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  8. Trodden

this is the first respectable thing youve posted

ShareaWorkout likes this.
  9. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

I am getting better, just give me some time and I will adapt to your community :D

Trodden likes this.
  10. Trodden

if thats honestly what you want, a little advice

dont be thin skinned, dont bullshit, and dont shove the site down anyones throat and youll have a chance

just remember youre the new guy, its nothing personal until you give us something to hate

except me,

mazel tov on your vitamin selling website or whatever shit you sell

what is, llama meat thru the mail or something?

ShareaWorkout likes this.
  11. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

Thanks for your advises :)
    I knew, that as a new guy I will get a sceptical view, but that's fine
    Nah, I am not selling anything at the moment, but lama meat would be a great business idea, I will consider this suggestion :D

Trodden likes this.
  12. Trodden

a home kit for pinecone suppositories would be a great one too

Poindexter and ShareaWorkout like this.
  13. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Make any boilo lately?

14. Palma

Palma I am chaos

I'm not saying that you are Spamming us. im saying that you are made from ham in a can. you're salty and gross, but Hawaiian people love to eat you

15. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

You, guys are crazy, here, but I like it

disposableassassin and Trodden like this.
  16. Palma

Palma I am chaos

You'll get used to it.

Trodden likes this.
  17. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

I already got :D

18. Trodden

fixed for free

next time I charge

19. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

You said you're Lithuanian, so you make some good boilo? Holidays are coming up

20. ShareaWorkout

ShareaWorkout New Member

I had to google, what the fuck is Boilo:
    "Boilo is a traditional Christmas or Yuletide drink in the Coal Region of northeastern and east central Pennsylvania. Boilo is a variation of a traditional Lithuanian liqueur called "Krupnik", or "Krupnikas"."
    So, I can offer you some "Krupnikas", not Boilo :D

Trodden and Poindexter like this.