1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson Nude Pics [NSFW]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ATJ-Lucko, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

2. Fat Ass

Fat Ass I need Help

and....... done.

3. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

I still get surprised when people take this nude pictures, especially cell phone pictures.

4. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

It's how you market yourself and stay relevant in media. These releases are premeditated. It use to be that a sex-tape would ruin your career but now they're standard fare, in fact Kim Kardashian's career along with Paris Hilton's was founded on it. Now it's a cheap, easy way to market attention to yourself, there's no way it's a coincidence that more and more so called "starlets", which really is just a euphemism for an actress whose appeal is solely based on their sex appeal and not their ability to act, are being "hacked". That's bullshit, utter and completely bullshit.

If you truly, truly didn't want naked pictures of yourself available, then you wouldn't take them. Because A. She's not taking them for herself, because she can see herself naked anytime. And B. If she's sending them to someone there is no man on earth that isn't going to show his friends or even the general public Scarjo naked pics.

If she was my lady, I would literally grab the PA at my local supermarket and announce to everyone that not only was I banging Scarjo but had the proof. If I had a 3 inch penis I would still show everyone my pictures of it on her chin.

But it's fucking retarded for anyone to think this shit isn't just mean to draw more attention, and internet traffic, her way. Don't get me wrong she's gorgeous, she's a beauty of another dimension, but she can't act for shit. And she's not alone, I mean Alba, Kunis, Mendes, none of these woman carry a movie other than with their tits and ass. I feel the same way about Hathaway who actually shows her tits most chances she gets but people love her for some reason.

They accredit her with all types of accolade that I fail to see in any of her shitty, redundant films. She just shows her tits.

5. slikguy

slikguy Damn!

hot diggity damn

6. Mastershake

Mastershake There once was a man-----

She needs to stand and the counter bend over and show the snatch. But god damn she is gorgeous!!!!

7. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

I don't find her tits at all to be a disappointment. Those are some beautiful things right there.