1. Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time. "UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims started at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Salvia makes it's way to NYC!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Harlem Hustler, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Harlem Hustler

Harlem Hustler Dont argue, I'm always right!

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce7_1256015887[/ame]

I will not be smoking this.

2. Marlo Stanfield

Marlo Stanfield New Member

Did it way back when, shit is a trip.

3. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

tried it a few years ago and it didnt work for anyone. i was gonna try again, but its illegal here now

4. Surfrock66

Surfrock66 The Tirade Masta

Hallucinating in a small enclosed unfamiliar space = best idea ever.

My friend said you have to gravity bong a massive amount to get the full effect, but I've never seen someone with a fucked up life get his shit together faster than when this guy smoked salvia. He was a drunk and stoner about to fail out of school, he tripped on Salvia for 30 minutes, then came to me and was like "dude, I just had this huge amount of time to just reflect, I need to get my shit in order" and he absolutely turned his life around.

5. LookItsLance

LookItsLance fuck if I know...

Yeah, alot of people seem to "find their purpose"

6. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

harlem if you smoke some you gotta film it and post it up lol

7. Surfrock66

Another friend of mine smoked it and had the funniest description ever:

"I was walking around and these crazy gears were bouncing off my chest!"

I don't know why but I found that to be hilarious.

8. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Tried it 4 years ago, and it was the worst experience I've ever had. Totally freaked me the fuck out. I literally had no control whatsoever, and I'll never do that shit again. If you want to smoke something somewhat comparible to salvia yet it's totally pleasant, try DMT. That shit is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/grcqs9cDuN8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/grcqs9cDuN8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. ILJO

ILJO Soggy Bottom Boy Site Donor

haha, thats great.

I remember way back when... I tried it not knowing what it was and I freaked out. I fell over and curled up in the fetal position to try to stop my soul from leaving.

It was beyond fucked up. Good thing it only lasted a few minutes.

On a separate note

[​IMG]

edit: Harlem, do it you pussy! You only live once... and film it.

10. Gmunit

Gmunit Slightly Used

man, it was probably 8 or so years ago for me, anyway i didn't like it, felt a little too intense compared to what I normally smoke

my buddies had some pretty funny reactions to it though

11. CrunkJuice

CrunkJuice King of the Dirty South

Its still legal in SC....didn't do much for me ( I double hosed a Hooka) but my Aunt and Mom had a shared hallucination and were under the impression that they were turned into dirt.....and were uncontrollably laughing and then said they would never do it again. I said why? Yall laughed your asses off and they said it was scary.

12. TriangleSmoke

Clearly you didn't smoke it in a way that would give you the maximum or close to maximum effect. You really want to know what a salvia trip's like?

13. CrunkJuice

CrunkJuice King of the Dirty South

I was under the impression that a water pipe was the best way to get full effect bc it gets to a higher heat. This was years and years ago though......I haven't done anything of that nature in years.

I watched a Salvia documentary and the people were having fantastic descriptions to the doctors.

14. TriangleSmoke

Get a nice bong, preferably a roor (expensive though), and pack 1/4 of a gram of salvia into the bowl. Light it with one of those butane lighters that has a green flame like this: [​IMG]

Pull on the bong softly until the salvia is completely burnt, and once it's been completely burnt you clear the carb and take your massive hit. Hold it in as long as you can, and buckle your seatbelt, son. Make sure you're sitting or laying down.

15. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I want to try it.

16. Gmunit

Gmunit Slightly Used

i just watched the vid for the first time

right when he put the lighter down, then the blunt and starts moving his hands all uncontrolled, it brought back the memories, "yup, he's trippin' balls"

LOL

17. Surfrock66

And it's legal most places, right?

18. Gmunit

Gmunit Slightly Used

sure is

you can buy it at bong/weed shops and even some convinience stores here

19. Surfrock66

20. ILJO

ILJO Soggy Bottom Boy Site Donor

Im sure all the other stuff helps but this is the key. Take a big hit and hold for as long as you can.