Rush Limbaugh Says He Has Advanced Lung Cancer

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by ATJ-Lucko, Feb 3, 2020.

1. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh said Monday that he’s been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. “The upshot is that I have been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. Diagnosis confirmed by two medical institutions back on January 20th,” Limbaugh told his listeners. “I thought about trying to do this without anybody knowing because I don’t like making things about me. But there are going to be days where I’m not going to be able to be here, because I’m undergoing treatment or I’m reacting to treatment... it is what it is.” Limbaugh, host of the The Rush Limbaugh Show, is one of the most popular talk-radio hosts in the U.S.—with about 15.5 million people tuning into his show.

While he didn’t endorse President Trump outright during the 2016 election, Limbaugh has come to the president’s defense more recently. He slammed Fox News for criticizing Trump, saying it should be re-named the “Fox Never Trumper Network,” and has recently praised the president, insisting he helped unite the Republican Party. “I think it is gonna be more and more obvious the Republican Party is Trump’s party,”https://www.thedailybeast.com/rush-...KmMUYiPj2DMvXCuOh0v-MLdydCixd45QOojox9SKRgQic

2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I don't have anything nice to say.

3. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

S=E and Poindexter like this.
  4. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Can you imagine some people just love that talk radio shit? Guess I can’t judge as they’d think my science fiction/fantasy books are dumb as fuck as well.

5. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

I can’t believe the amount of people being happy that the man has cancer. I don’t know what drives people to be so evil. Same goes for RBG. It’s just unreal to me, because of politics. It is putrid.
    --- Post Added -- Feb 5, 2020, ---
    Why would you think they would think your fancy for fiction and fantasy books are dumb? I for one like talk radio as well as fiction and fantasy books. Weird Miz....

FrankieButNotEdgar and Miz like this.
  6. Miz

I didn’t mean all talk radio. I meant the rush’s and o’reily’s of the world. I’m just making small talk. Snowed in with the kids. How are you?
    As far as people being happy he had cancer, that is fucked. I share different political views but we are both living things on this rock. I wish him well. Not politically maybe but physically.

7. Ninjastix

Ninjastix The Fat Mamba Site Donor

1. Don't compare this piece of shit to RBG. The only thing they have in common is cancer.

2. I'll be quite merry to wish death, cancer, and suffering on those who would promote ideologies of hate. Does it make me evil?

As a man once said, if the shoe fits I'll wear but if it doesn't you'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it.

Rush and his lungs can get the fuck out today for all I give a fuck. Fuck him. Fuck his family. Fuck his listeners. They can follow their personal relationships with a white Jesus straight into the rising, warming oceans. If paradise awaits them then celebrate the horrific death that is lung cancer. I know this, seen it first hand. You go out sounding like sawdust is in your lungs. Your face gaunt, your lips blue, your eyes yellow.

I'd happily watch this fucking pass with a bowl of popcorn in lap.

S=E, Nebraska and Poindexter like this.
  8. Anchorpunch

Anchorpunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

Says the man who is behind as shit in book club :)

Goremire and Miz like this.
  9. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

He's getting what everyone gets. He's getting a lifetime.

Paraphrased from Neil Gaiman.

10. Nebraska

Because of politics, huh?

#1taz, S=E, Kano and 2 others like this.
  11. Miz

I listen to NPR a lot. I shouldn’t cause my mood is much better when I’m driving and listening to music. I’m living my best life when I’m driving on Friday night and npr plays little stevies underground garage.

12. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

I'm not wishing death on people or saying that cancer is a good thing. All I'm going to say is that it is disgusting that our reprehensible president gave a medal to that giant piece of worthless shit.

#1taz, Poindexter, S=E and 3 others like this.
  13. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ

i wouldn't be happy that anyone gets cancer, but i guess some people are happy about this news, its the same kind of mindset that made this man a multimillionaire, hate and ignorance wins in the end.

Anchorpunch likes this.
  14. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

15. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

16. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Can't wait for this to kill him.

S=E and Trodden like this.
  17. nbm02ss

nbm02ss Well-Known Member

Didn't he get detained while returning from the Dominican Republic because he had boner pills that weren't in his name? Considering the DR has a very serious sex trafficking problem that isn't the least bit suspicious.

May he rest in piss.

#1taz and Trodden like this.
  18. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

FB_IMG_1580948271963.jpg
    --- Post Added -- Feb 7, 2020, ---
    He's a scummy fuck who said horrific, racist, inflammatory things day after day and made millions because of it. Fuck him. Fuck him hard in the neck.

This isn't where he did or said one bad thing. He has a decades long history of being a horrific person. Just because hes now gonna die, he doesn't get a pass. Fuck that dude.

#1taz, Kano and disposableassassin like this.
  19. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

I once saw someone kill a maggot that was living off a turd

I feel sorrier for the maggot than Rush

the worst part is after his eventual joyful and celebratory worthy death, Fox News and the russian/american president will talk about how great he was, and how good he was for the country

get prepared for Rush Limbaugh day, and so air craft carrier named after him
    --- Post Added -- Feb 7, 2020, ---
    saying Im 'happy' would be a gross understatment

Rush was a verbal contagious tumor

Ill miss Rush like Ill miss the Coronavirus

#1taz, Kano, S=E and 1 other person like this.
  20. Nebraska

Because of politics, huh?