1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Roy Nelson to face Mirko Cro Cop at Bellator 217

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Sources: Roy Nelson to face Mirko Cro Cop at Bellator 217

2. Noise

Noise Ruido

I'm just glad the arbitrary use of the word "tentpole" wasn't in this Bellaforce story.

Poindexter likes this.
  3. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Kongo is on the card, booo!! I mean zzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Mirko's been looking pretty dreamy lately. All beefed up.

5. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster Site Donor

Nelson's washed and Crocop back on the gear makes this fight seem a lot more competitive than previous years. Really happy to see Minakov back in a spotlight fight but honestly think he could benefit from getting a win over any of the four other HWs announced for this show, since Kongo's name is pretty much associated with boring dolldrums nowadays and he's always kind of a trap fight with minimal upside if he were to win, given his age and overall ceiling.

6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Wouldn’t mind seeing Roy KO’d. I used to be a fan, but now I consider him an oversized dipshit.

7. Noise

Noise Ruido

I'll never hold a grudge against Nelson for the mere fact that he kicked John McCarthy.

Poindexter likes this.