1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Birth of the Tattoo Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Crank some Frank!

Well, fuck You tben. Lol

Poindexter and Dimson like this.
  2. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

I was thinking either blue or green

3. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Heh, you think that's smoke...

But I agree, in any event I need an artist with a flair for Gothic or Victorian imagery. Colors I'm willing to negotiate, but style I am not.

4. Walter Sobchak

Ohhhh for fuck sake for lack of a better term I called it smoke.

Dimson likes this.
  5. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I can see how you can mistake the horrible truth of cosmic understanding with 'smoke'. I totally understand. Crayons are delicious as well.

m1ckey kn0x and Poindexter like this.
  6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

7. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

Want to do my left sleeve. Started it on my inner forearm with a raven containing a burning skull on the inside of it. No pics yet cause I wasn't as thrilled with it as I expected. Waiting to add what was supposed to go with it and add work around it.

I just don't know what the hell I really want to get anymore. All I know really know is that I want a lot of color and detail. Has to be quality.

Poindexter likes this.
  8. Walter Sobchak

I’m finishing my left arm/left side of chest in he next few months. This side is all black and gray. Right is done and is all color. Just had a nice octopus done on left outside forearm on the black and gray sleeve. Looks sweet.

m1ckey kn0x likes this.