1. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. "UFC Fight Night 137: Santos vs. Anders" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 137: Santos vs. Anders.
Dismiss Notice
In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable. Official 2018 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge: UFC Fight Night 137
Dismiss Notice
Every day above earth is a good day. Survive or die: MMASpot Survival Pool - Season 86.

Racism in it's purest form!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Harlem Hustler, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Harlem Hustler

Harlem Hustler Dont argue, I'm always right!

<object width="448" height="374"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0Yk3H5t5QTZ1JvLL" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0Yk3H5t5QTZ1JvLL" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed> </object>

This asshole needs to get the death penalty. In this day and age, it's really sad people like this still exists and IMO even more of a reason Obama needs to become president!!

2. Intellectual

Intellectual Breathe Life Into a Stone

piece of shit.

3. TheDW

TheDW New Member

what a fucking pathetic turd of a humn that man is

4. Mr Uppercut

Mr Uppercut I like what I do. I do what I like

You know, I can watch 2 girls n cup n be fine, but watchin this shit just makes me sick

Pitiful scum

5. scottsec

scottsec NOLA

Thats just twisted. How can people hate someone because of skin color??? FUCK!!!!!!! Shit pisses me off....

6. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

Some men just aren't fit to live.

7. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

what a piece of shit

8. jhell

jhell Right about 4 out of 10

You're right, it's crazy to fathom these people really exist. A complete waste of skin that the world would not miss whatsoever. :rip:

9. Frag x 3

Frag x 3 everybody's friend

It's obvious this guy is crazy.

10. Mastershake

Mastershake There once was a man-----

I was just thinking this is another Harlem thread, but that is F'd up. Once she is healed they should let her run him over repetedly. Heal him then let her do it again, then again until she feels justice is done, then put the fucker to death.

11. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

Yea, I hope he dies.

12. CrunkJuice

CrunkJuice King of the Dirty South

Not an excuse, but That was a result of Trauma from the Ex and racism from him.

you want to hear some real shit that is racist.

In Lowndesville near where My family farm on my Mom's side is, Back in the 1930's an old man called Old Man Howell ( I think his name is Howell, my memory is a little weak on his name) refused to give up his slaves. He and his family owned slaves and had never given them up. Anytime he saw a black person walking on the side of the road he would run them over, he was never charged. One of his slaves ran away, the guy got a job as a lineman, and when he was working near lowndesville....Old Man Howell heard about it, they surrounded him like some game up a Tree while he was on the pole. They finally got him down, even though he refused. They chained him inside of his vehicle and drove the vehicle off in a lake.

A few years later, Old Man Howell's son killed a black guy across the river in Georgia and it cost Old Man Howell almost everything he had to keep his son from getting the gallows. The son was on the chain gang for a few years and they let him off.

When Old Man Howell died he was screaming "Don't let the #&gg$*s get me, Nooooo, the demons don't let em get me)" Hell of some last words.

13. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

14. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

There are in desperate need of a ball peen to the forehead.

Kano likes this.
  15. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Oh man a thread about racism started by the most racist black man on the planet

16. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

[​IMG]

Dimson likes this.
  17. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

I didn't want to start a new thread for this most recent article.

18. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member