1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Quebec bans face covering in public services, raising worries among Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Cat--Smasher, Oct 19, 2017.

1. dan the man

dan the man Gina Carano's personal sex slave

Until it is legalized, you'd still have to rely on finding someone to hook you up. I used to know dealers when I lived there, but it has been about 20 years now.

Wouldn't know about micro breweries (see my thread "Are you a fan of craft beers.....", LOL I drink Molson Dry pretty much exclusively when I am there.

I can't believe I forgot Baton Rouge! Amazing ribs there that fall off the bone, and the sauce is the best I have had, a little on the sweeter side, if that's your preference. Bar B is good too, but Baton Rouge is my favorite.

Chez Paree is the touristy strip club. There are strip clubs on the outskirts of the city where you can pretty much get anything you want. Seeing as you will be there with your better half, you probably will not be paying a visit to any of those!

Poindexter and Cat--Smasher like this.
  2. Macgyver

Macgyver Active Member

3. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

It was good. Beautiful city, great food and it barely costed me anything.

Checked out Old Montreal, the Port, Mont Royal, Swartzies, Romandos Chicken, poutine joints, Baton Rouge, Little Italy, , Les 3 Brasseurs, Gay District, under ground malls and lots more. Can’t remember the French names but some great pubs.

Good access to local beers in most of the shops and pubs. Didn’t find any grass but didn’t really look, brought my own vape cartridges.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 3:50 PM
    Macgyver likes this.
  4. ChuckBooty 2.0

ChuckBooty 2.0 The downgraded upgrade Site Donor

Totally solves the problem of Islamic terrorism.

5. Trodden

Trodden The autumn air Thickly fills my lungs So sweetly

so does killing all humans