1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Movie Reviews Here

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin, Aug 27, 2008.

1. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor Asst. Bookie

2. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

My cousin just sent me that. Looks pretty sweet. I really enjoyed the Marvel anime from earlier this decade as well.

3. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

That animation style is beautiful. The colors alone.

4. Noise

Noise Ruido

5. Rise

Rise Well-Known Member

I don't think those are on par comparisons.In one cases you are comparing a movie that was part of a well established multi billion dollar franchise of course it's going to outperform on name value alone no matter the lead. In the other you have a movie that had a a successful lead up to it. If you compare Wonder Women to the Hunger Games movie it outperforms all but one of them and no doubt when a sequel comes out it will outperform them all

6. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

As usual you cut out a key part of someone else’s post to reframe the argument. Learn how to read before engaging in these endless disagreements that make up 99% of your posts on this forum.

Afro likes this.
  7. Miz

Miz Badlands

Just saw Thor. Worth every penny. As a guy who grew up with Bill Bixby as David Banner I was pleasantly surprised on how much the Hulk was in the movie. Awesome movie.

8. Rise

Rise Well-Known Member

So did you actually take a sampling of my posts to come up with that number ? lol

oh and pot meet kettle