1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

MMA'S JOSH COPELAND HORRIFIC ARREST ... Allegedly Punched Wife In Face

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by thumper, Feb 11, 2019.

1. thumper

thumper Picogrammy Staff Member

MMA'S JOSH COPELAND HORRIFIC ARREST ... Allegedly Punched Wife In Face

[​IMG]

MMA fighter Josh Copeland -- who just fought (and lost) in the $1 MILLION match at PFL 11 -- was arrested for domestic violence after allegedly punching his wife so hard in the face, he left her bloodied and bruised.

It's all detailed in the police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... law enforcement in Adams County, Colorado raced to the couple's home on Feb. 2 after reports of an attack.

[​IMG]When they arrived at the home, Copeland's wife had "an obvious bruise on her left eye, a cut and was bleeding. There was blood down the front of her face and neck."

Copeland's wife said the two had been arguing -- when 36-year-old Josh pushed her so she pushed him back.

The two continued to attack each other -- with Copeland's wife admitting she slapped him in the face multiple times.

Finally, Copeland's wife said the 6'1", 265-pound fighter "then punched her in the face" and threw her on the bed. She says Copeland also took her phone so she couldn't call for help. Cops say they later found her phone in Josh's pocket.

Cops say Josh had redness and blood on his face -- but did not remember punching his wife.

Copeland's wife was transported to a nearby hospital. Josh was arrested and booked for second-degree assault, obstruction and child abuse ... since the whole incident allegedly took place in front of their child.

Copeland is due back in court next week.

Copeland is 18 and 6 as a pro-MMA fighter -- and even had a stint in the UFC in 2014 and 2015.

He fought his way into the $1 MILLION championship fight in the PFL heavyweight tournament -- but ultimately lost to Philipe Lins on Dec. 31, 2018.

2. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

3. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

It's okay to start threads that are tangential to the topics of other threads. This subject isn't specifically about the PFL. Yes, you posted it there first. It's okay. I wouldn't call that Warchiefing.

5. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

No shit that’s not warchiefing.

6. S=E

Just trying to keep the clutter down. I always look for a thread first to post in before just starting a thread. But i'll start more threads then. I thought I was doing it the right way. Good to know. Thanks

7. Noise

Noise Ruido

[​IMG]

8. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

That's just what Warchief would say.

If he spoke coherent English.

9. Amlap

Amlap Could have won state

What's the point of this post? I can't tell if you're joking or serious.

10. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

Had to look it up and I was wrong but I was willing to bet this guy was from Florida. Turns out he's from Colorado.

Dude's nickname is "Cuddly Bear." Someone 86 that shit asap.

11. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

It's not one way or the other. We don't need a bunch of threads on the same thing, but divergent subjects can easily be separate discussions. It's not about you.

12. S=E

Bro, it's clearly about Matt Brown.

13. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Domestic Violence is not funny.

Amlap likes this.
  14. Amlap

Amlap Could have won state

I agree, that's why I was asking.