Military: Bergdahl may face life in prison if convicted

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by BiNgO, Mar 26, 2015.

1. BiNgO

BiNgO Totally aussum!!!

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/03/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl8|sec1_lnk2&pLid=633366

2. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

I want to have an opinion on this, but I just feel there are too many unknows to really stand firm footed on either side.

3. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

i've certainly got an opinion. it's bullshit we let 5 KNOWN powerful terrorists go to get him back. i was pissed when they did it, however I'm glad they're finally going to convict the fucker. he tried to desert (or is it dessert? fuck i always get that wrong) and join up with the taliban but instead they used him for ransom and it worked. we lost all power in that area for a piece of shit that had already tried to join them

not to mention one of the 5 we exchanged is already back invovled in the war fighting against us, which in my eyes makes the administration responsible for every death that occurs at his hands

4. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

Yup. Not to mention the spectacle of having his parents on the White House lawn and giving him a "hero's welcome". Ada boy Barry, way to fuck the pooch on this one.

Firing squad for that fuck (for Bergdahl, not Barry)

5. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

yeah his life is over. they aren't ever letting him out of Leavenworth once the arrest him. and I figured they'd sweep it under the carpet, but was happily surprised to hear they are going to charge him.

he and Bradley Manning will never see the light of day again

i can't help but think about how that turd felt when he went to join the taliban and ended up chained to a bed spread eagle haha.`

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  6. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

yeah that was a Head-scratcher, why did the white house do all this if ultimately he would just spend the rest of his life in military prison, might aswell leave him with the Taliban.

7. Trodden

Trodden Talk louder, I cant hear you

any how many died going to look for him?

those deaths are on him IMO

8. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

I just assumed that they would have implanted some type of high tech device in these individuals that let some guy in Iowa and a secret military black site see though this fuckers eyes and hear everything he says or does.?.

Really, it's not far out of the question, no?

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

Isn't that a milltary motto? "No one left behind" or something?

9. ChuckBooty 2.0

ChuckBooty 2.0 The downgraded upgrade Site Donor

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-bergdahl-judge-resumes-deliberations-friday-133637560.html

Anybody listen to the Serial podcast about this guy? That kinda changed my stance. I don't think he should have gone to prison. Maybe if he wasn't ALREADY imprisoned by the Taliban, but I say let's just call it time served.

Definitely deserved the dishonorable discharge though.

Hey also, how the hell do you guys get the article to embed? I've yet to figure that out.