1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Melvin Guillard KOs a guy in bar brawl. wanted by cops.

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by thumper, Sep 7, 2018.

1. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

EX-UFC FIGHTER MELVIN GUILLARDKNOCKS DUDE OUT COLD IN BAR BRAWL... Wanted By Cops

Edit: media won't load. is it loading for you? if not, click the title.

Ex-UFC fighter Melvin Guillard -- who fought the likes of Nate Diaz and Justin Gaethje -- brutally attacked and KO'd a man in a Colorado bar ... and now cops are on the hunt.

TMZ Sports has obtained surveillance footage which shows the 35-year-old getting into it with several people at Bar Standard in Denver around 2 AM on Monday morning.

After some pushing and shoving, you can see Guillard -- with his trademark bleach blonde hair -- cold-cock a bar patron in the face ... knocking the guy out cold before he hit the floor.

The victim was clearly unconscious and people ran to tend to him -- while a female patron tried to attack Guillard in retaliation. Guillard hit her too.

[​IMG]

TMZ Sports spoke with a Denver Police Dept. spokesperson who told us several witnesses were able to identify the attacker as Guillard ... and now a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Guillard was a pretty promising MMA fighter when he first started out -- appearing on "The Ultimate Fighter" season 2. He famously scored a victory against UFC stud Jeremy Stephensback in 2010.

But, he also got his ass kicked a lot ... chalking up Ls to guys like Nate Diaz, Israel Adesanya, Justin Gaethje, Michael Johnson and Donald Cerrone.

We've reached to Guillard for comment -- so far, no word back.

Trodden likes this.
  2. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

how did this happen to a guy named Melvin and not Crazy Horse?

kc56, Palma and Dimson like this.
  3. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

Looks like he broke his 9 fight losing streak.

kc56, Flouride, Dimson and 4 others like this.
  4. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

[​IMG]

Dimson and Kano like this.
  5. Mr. Cornute

Mr. Cornute Prince of Saiyan...stuff.

So much promise. That said, I still do not grasp this notion that if you enter someones personal space and are inviting an altercation it's okay to sue after you receive the altercation you're asking for.

6. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Looks like he hit 2 guys, and the kid that got KOed looked like he was trying to break it up rather than attack. Also looks 16.

I any event I found the video enjoyable. Especially Ms. Miniskirt. Hard to fight in heels ain't it honey?

7. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

8. Noise

Noise Ruido

Myth; he had abs Rogan liked. That's the beginning and end of it.

Mr. Cornute and Malevolence like this.
  9. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

UFC, Bellator vet Melvin Guillard in Colorado jail, facing three separate assault cases

10. Palma

Palma I am chaos

That chick took it on the chin and came back for more

Malevolence likes this.
  11. Malevolence

Malevolence “Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango!”

Phrasing

Palma and AnchorPunch like this.
  12. NotSoDarkAngel

NotSoDarkAngel Well-Known Member

Wife material!

Palma and Malevolence like this.