Dismiss Notice
Bellator London YouTube Prelims: Link Main card begins at 5:00 PM ET on the Bellator App.

Mass shooting in El Paso is deadliest in 2019, among worst in modern U.S. history

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by ATJ-Lucko, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko Champ-Champ MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion

The mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday, that left at least 20 people dead and 26 injured appears to be the deadliest shooting in the United States this year.

It also falls into the top 10 deadliest mass shootings in modern American history.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-deadliest-2019-among-worst-modern-u-n1039016
    --- Post Added -- Aug 3, 2019, ---

--- Post Added -- Aug 3, 2019, ---
    his manifesto

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e...cedfb854dbdd7c3559b1c5afa0e15d63402d39934.pdf

2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Disgusting, cowardly, and deranged--an echo of the hate perpetrated by the dipshit in chief and those of his ilk, with tragic consequences for innocent and good human beings.

ATJ-Lucko likes this.
  3. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

Trump inspires stochastic terrorism.

Poindexter likes this.
  4. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Authorities need to execute these mass shooters without fanfare and without publicizing who they are and what they were doing. Turn them into anonymous dead bodies. These disenfranchised dipshits just want the world to burn with them and go out with their little 15 minutes of notoriety.

helipoison likes this.
  5. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

I must have missed the paragraph in the manifesto about becoming famous.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  6. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

MMA fighter*

disposableassassin likes this.
  7. Nebraska

*Douchebag

Kevo and disposableassassin like this.
  8. Nebraska

Another one just now in Dayton, Ohio.

9. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

No official word on the extent of injuries but the hospital in Ohio said they were treating 12 people with gun shot injuries

We might just need a mass shooting thread
    --- Post Added -- Aug 4, 2019, ---
    If you shot up a church service, would you be a mass mass shooter? Or would you need to do that to a few masses to qualify for that?

ATJ-Lucko likes this.
  10. ATJ-Lucko

and antifa is considered a terrorist organization how many people have they killed? zero
    --- Post Added -- Aug 4, 2019, ---

Today's shooting in ElPaso, Texas, was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice. I know that I stand with everyone in this Country to condemn today's hateful act. There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people,"

Yes there is a reason mr trump, if you hate one group enough and you are told that your hatred is okay and you are told there is an invasion going on,yes you are gonna have nutjobs who do things like this, words matter, this is not a joke, you may think it is but it;s not

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  11. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Nothing will be done. Gun violence is an epidemic. It's been one in multiple cities. People forget too quickly and are too complacent. It's normalized now. It will continue unfortunately.

Trodden likes this.
  12. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

13. Poindexter

14. ATJ-Lucko

you hear that?? crickets...

15. Poindexter

16. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I'm just feel better knowing it's Americans killing Americans and not all these dangerous immigrants.

Nebraska and Kevo like this.
  17. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

I agree with this. It’s sad when the shooter gets more attention then the victims. In one of my criminology classes we looked at talked about how the shooters get all the publicity and does that set the stage for the next person to want to get a higher body count.

I really thought it was awesome and heroic of that guy who was next door and heard the shots to run toward the gun fire and help save kids and people.

Also a mass shooting in Ohio last night.

About a mile from my house a man shot his wife then himself, and also last night there was 3 shootings in Benton harbor Mi.

Yesterday was just a bad day.

FrankieButNotEdgar likes this.
  18. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

Ballsy response, I wonder if Big Mouse will give them the Lebatard treatment.

Ninjastix likes this.
  19. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

How about instead of tryin to push gun control right now the politicians focus on the families and the victims.

Sad part is no matter the gun control policy’s and laws put in place this stuff will still happen. Pretty sure one of the articles said in El Paso the area was a gun free zone. Schools are gun free zones.

If someone wants people dead it’s going to happen. Bombs, knives, poison, car.

Proper gun control will help stop spur of the moment people from getting guns, and hopefully help against the mentally ill from getting them.

But outside of banning all guns and collecting them all this won’t stop. And trying to ban all guns would only start an actual war against people and government. The militias have been waiting for that for a long time.

20. Poindexter