1. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Discuss: "UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We've created a backup site in case the forum experiences any technical difficulties. Please bookmark the following addresses: www.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/ and/or www.nm.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/. All urgent announcements will be posted there in the event that the main site goes down. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D discussion thread *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Jager Meister Hunter, May 14, 2013.

1. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

ILJO and Poindexter like this.
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

So far this season has been awesome. It is like Shield meets Star Trek meets Guardians of the Galaxy. I just finished episode 4, so I am all caught up now and I can't wait to see where this goes next.

4. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Same. Pretty happy this show continues to deliver

5. Dimson

Another great episode. Cool to see how Fitz made it into the future. Can't wait to see him fuck some shit up with his new darker side.

6. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor Asst. Bookie

That was one of my favorite episodes yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see the actor that plays Fits starring in block busters in the next couple years

Dimson likes this.
  7. Dimson

He is a really good actor. He has done a real good job with an increasingly complex character.