Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D discussion thread *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Jager Meister Hunter, May 14, 2013.

1. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

ILJO and Poindexter like this.
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

So far this season has been awesome. It is like Shield meets Star Trek meets Guardians of the Galaxy. I just finished episode 4, so I am all caught up now and I can't wait to see where this goes next.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  4. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Same. Pretty happy this show continues to deliver

5. Dimson

Another great episode. Cool to see how Fitz made it into the future. Can't wait to see him fuck some shit up with his new darker side.

6. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

That was one of my favorite episodes yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see the actor that plays Fits starring in block busters in the next couple years

Dimson likes this.
  7. Dimson

He is a really good actor. He has done a real good job with an increasingly complex character.

8. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

I'm bummed we have to wait until March 2 for the next episode. I think Season 5 has been fantastic. I'm hoping Ghost Rider returns at some point this season.

9. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

I was REALLY worried about this season being in space, but it's definitely been some of their best work. Between this and the two arcs last season, the show's really picked up a lot from the weak season 3.

Spoon and Poindexter like this.
  10. TriangleSmoke

I rewatched seasons 1-4 recently. 3 is without a doubt my least favorite. I loved 1 and 2, and the same goes for 4 and what we've seen of 5 so far.

Although I wish the Marvel Movie/TV folks would all get on the same page.

Poindexter likes this.
  11. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

I think those first 5-8 episodes of season 1 are horrible. But it got good, it was great. Very glad I stuck with it and I will be looking forward to where it goes.

Poindexter and TriangleSmoke like this.
  12. Poindexter

What's up with that?

13. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

I read online in a few places that they didn't want to compete with the Olympics for ratings. Looks like the Olympics are going on until the 25th (a Sunday) so it makes sense, since they are coming back that Friday.

Poindexter likes this.
  14. TriangleSmoke

Olympics. Makes sense dude to ratings as Spoon mentioned. They generally take breaks throughout the seasons, but I'm more bummed over this one that previous seasons. Fuck this season has been phenomenal.

Spoon, Dimson and Poindexter like this.
  15. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

It’s on Fridays now, right? That’s usually a bad sign for the continuation of a series, but I’m hopeful

Spoon likes this.
  16. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon

Rumor is that ABC was going to cancel it before this season, but the Marvel portion of Disney demanded they keep it on for at least this season.

But the president of the network had some optimistic things to say about the 2nd half of this season, as well as listening to their future pitch for season 6.

Dimson likes this.
  17. Dimson

This season has been my favorite season so far. I really hope they renew for at least 1 more season.

18. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Watching the newest episode. Was anyone else a little thrown by the in-episode Zima commercial?

19. Poindexter

Ha. Yeah.

20. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

I've never really noticed product placement on the show, though I'm sure it's there. But that was overtly blatant and completely obnoxious. And of all things, it was for Zima?