Dismiss Notice
Bellator London YouTube Prelims: Link Main card begins at 5:00 PM ET on the Bellator App.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: PHASE 4

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Bran, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

They just announced a ton of shit.

Black Widow next, solid cast.

Eternals follows, very interesting cast. Should be promising.

Shang-Chi immediately sounds like they want to make him a big deal. Ten Rings is the least dealt with-to-most mentioned ratio threat currently in the MCU.

Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is first of all: the best movie title ever, and secondly: proof positive that they’re going towards the multiverse with the movies, so a lot of options there. Also, being described as the first horror movie in the MCU, so could be interesting.

Thor 4, Portman’s back(and she’s Thor), and Taika Watiti is back too. Should be a blast.

Zemo is back on Falcon/Winter Soldier, WandaVision sounds weird, Hawkeye can be good or bad, and What If sounds fun.

And Mahershala Ali is Blade, in an undisclosed medium: tv or film. Fantastic Four reboot, X-men in the peripheral.

I’m excited. What about you jerks?

2. ILJO

ILJO Member Site Donor

I am not a jerk....

3. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Wasn’t talking to you.

4. ILJO

ILJO Member Site Donor

Wow, that's really sweet, guy.

I love you too.

Bran likes this.
  5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

I was super excited for Thor 4 until they announced this story. So many great stories from Thor to tell and they chose this one. Specially with how shitty Portman has been towards the mcu.

I was hoping for God butcher or even beta ray. I think god butcher would be the best story they could have picked.

Was hoping they would have announced something new. Outside of the title, already knew dr strange 2 was coming. But super excited about this movie. Especially coming from someone who wasn’t sold on Benedict as strange. But now I’m a huge fan after watching dr strange and some of his other roles.

The essentials was announced a while ago. Was hoping for a fantastic 4 announcement or Wolverine, X-men, shit even that dr doom will be the new villain in avengers.

Interested in the Loki show specially seeing how it takes place after endgame.

Blade would be cool if they had a Deadpool crossover. Mcu hasn’t disappointed me yet so I believe they will do right with blade.

6. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

You barely even exist.

7. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I hear Nathalie Portman and would lick her feet till the day she dies. So Hemsworth will be in it as well, right?

I really like Dr. Strange.

I loved Blade back in the day. Should be awesome to see how they do it with today’s technology.

8. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

I think I’m looking forward to the MCU shows more than the announced movies so far, unless you’re counting F4 and Blade. This next few years is gonna be great.

How is Vision coming back from the dead?

9. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

Maybe they let Scarlett witch tap into her powers more.

10. FrankieButNotEdgar

I don’t know about her backstory in the comics but she’s one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

11. disposableassassin

The wandavision show is set between civil war and infinity war I'm pretty sure.

12. FrankieButNotEdgar

It’s set after Endgame. They already clarified that at ComicCon.
    --- Post Added -- Jul 21, 2019, ---
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/wandavision-series-avengers-endgame-after-timeline/amp/
    They did say that Wandavision would tie directly in to the next Dr. Strange movie and that deals with the multiverse so maybe this iteration of Vision comes from a different universe or timeline.

disposableassassin likes this.
  13. Miz

Loki is getting his own movie as well, right? Will it be the same actor? I love that guy as Loki.

14. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

Wanda is known for manipulating reality, so I imagine that she’ll be dealing with the loss of Vision and probably using her powers to bring him back to her in one capacity or another
    Series, not movie. And yes, same actor.

Miz likes this.
  15. disposableassassin

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. I had missed that part.

What is the setting for the Loki series?

16. FrankieButNotEdgar

Picks up right after Loki steals the tesseract in 2012.

disposableassassin likes this.
  17. Miz

So, on the Thor movie...Nathalie Portman is the new Thor? Is Hemsworth still in the movie? Will he still be a main actor in it. I have a crush on both of them.

Is there a new Guardians of the Galaxy coming out and will Thor be in it?

18. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

[​IMG]

Kevo likes this.
  19. Miz

I had a what if the hulk had killed wolverine comic when I was a kid. Early 90’s I think. The Hulk and wolverine were my favorites. I had a Hulk subscription in the mid 80’s. I think he was planet hopping then. I remember some the villain had a funny body with a huge head or something. Bixby and Lou were heroes of my youth. I’d throw all the pillows off my couch and rip my shirt off. Not sure why they can’t make a good Hulk stand alone movie.

20. disposableassassin

The what if show will be animated so they will be able to do all kinds of stuff. I hope they use different animation styles in each episode.

Miz likes this.