Manager: Conor McGregor wants Nate Diaz trilogy, but Ferguson, Lee, Khabib and Holloway options

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Probably going to happen if Conor actually decides to defend the belt. Tony will barely touch him on the feet. I'd draw up the bout agreement right now if I were Team Touch Butt.

2. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

I don't know about that, I think Conor has a distinct advantage on the feet for sure and I have Conor by KO atm but I think Ferg can have sucesss with leg kicks

3. Nebraska

It would be interesting to see how Conor deals with a more diverse attack -- changing sight lines, getting the guard to drop, etc. Leg kicks were about the only thing Siver had working for him against Conor. Everyone else has opted to strictly trade hands with him.

4. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

That is 100% wrong. I don't know if I need to type it out again in a different language but it doesn't change why I initially wrote what I wrote, and why I responded the way I responded. You don't get to tell me what I meant by writing what I wrote. You can speculate but I'm telling you that you are wrong.

MMASpot as a whole, are pretty hypocritical when it comes to PED's in MMA. There is no more of a glaring point than Cyborg. In every thread she is trashed. But in most other threads, numerous male MMA fighters pop hot and nothing is even brought up about it. Everything is fine and is glossed over. That is hypocritical.

He did. Others did. I didn't quote anyone when I made my statement. @Afro quoted me and insinuated I was sucking Conor's dick.

If anyone was triggered it was Afro. Remember he quoted me. And if calling Chad "Chad the Cheater" is "trashing Chad in ways you never have Cyborg" then I hope everyone can recover from that amazing and explosive sick bomb I dropped on Chad. Man, what a diss. Life changing trashing he just received.

Not me. If we're gonna trash people on PED's, then that is across the board, no exemptions (no pun intended). And again, this had nothing to do with Conor. I love playing what if's.

5. Afro

Why am I triggered?

6. Sakara=Excitement

Same reason one would think I am?

7. Afro

Oh okay

Sakara=Excitement likes this.
  8. Nebraska

You're still triggered and you don't even know it. All Afro was doing was assessing Chad's performance against Conor. That's literally all he did -- beginning, middle, and end of story. Your response was completely irrelevant, because not only did it have nothing to do with Mendes-McGregor, but it also yanked Cyborg into another dick-measuring contest between yourself and the "establishment."

9. Sakara=Excitement

10. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

@Qball1974 is consistent. No matter who it is, if they've pissed hot, or even used the TUEs, they're a cheater and always will be. Right or wrong, tip of the cap to you, sir

11. Sakara=Excitement

Amen.

12. Nebraska

Didn't you just neg him last week for his "disgusting allegation" that Cyborg is a cheater?

Hypocrite. You're so fucking fake it's comical.

13. Sakara=Excitement

[​IMG]

14. Nebraska

That's not how it works, but I'll take your lack of a response as a yes. Keep pretending that the behavior of the "forum" is beneath you, bud. It's entertaining watching you fail miserably at this.

15. Sakara=Excitement

[​IMG]

16. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

[​IMG]
    --- Post Added -- Oct 13, 2017 at 9:31 AM, ---
    Here’s how much control the UFC actually has over drug testing exemptions

Sakara=Excitement likes this.
  17. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

18. Sakara=Excitement