1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Losing weight.

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by LookItsLance, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

I guess finger swallows are the best weight loss food.

2. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

I started a diet last Sunday to help me drop a little fat, and although it sucked for a couple days it seems to be working. I was 218lbs Sunday, and I'm 211lbs right now. I was actually 209 this morning but have drank a lot of water today and just ate lunch.

My diet has consisted of nothing but Chicken/Fish/Venison/Beef, Spinach/Romaine, Red and Vidalia sweet onions, broccoli, and bell peppers. It's like the keto diet, although I suppose "modified atkins" would be more accurate. My daily carb intake has been under 70 grams a day since last Sunday. I felt like complete shit Wednesday. I went for a run Wednesday evening and have never felt so weak.

Wednesday was the worst of it though. I feel great now. I'm especially excited about my cheat meals this weekend. I still get to consume fats, so I'm going to make a homemade alfredo sauce with heavy cream to go with my chicken and spinach. Something else I'm considering is hollowing some bell peppers, browning some ground venison, throwing some sloppy joe or hamburger helper seasoning mix into the ground venison, filling the peppers with the meat, topping with some monterey jack cheese and tossing in the oven for a few minutes. Then I'll top those off with some green onions. God damn that sounds so good.

Poindexter likes this.