1. The impossibility of being human, all too human. This breathing in and out, out and in. These punks. These cowards. These champions. These mad dogs of glory, moving this little bit of light toward us impossibly. "UFC Fight Night 143: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET (ESPN+).
    Dismiss Notice

let's not forget how 'clean' ngannou is

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by thumper, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:47 AM.

1. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

His own instagram

2. disposableassassin

disposableassassin A bucket of fuck it Site Donor

The only thing missing here is a giant wooden hammer.

#prideneverdie

chuckthechamp likes this.
  3. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

That’s a pretty badass satchel he has there.

4. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

To be fair, he went from poverty ass Africa to Paris.

5. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

and that added 40lb of muscle?

Kano likes this.
  6. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

I'm sure training at an actual facility and not some straw hut in the middle of nowhere helped.

Saying the guy is and always has been 100% PED free probably isn't accurate, but to say "here's an old picture and here he is 6 years later he's obviously juicing" without any context isn't accurate either.

ATJ-Lucko likes this.
  7. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

I would say it’s totally possible to make that change without steroids. If he did it or not I don’t know.

Noise likes this.
  8. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

I'll bet the amount of available food and the quality of that available food may have been different and may have had an effect on that man's physique.

9. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

I would be willing to say that if someone with his first build concentrated and dedicated themselves to a rigorous workout schedule. Only ate and drank clean and stuck to a high protein diet they could end up looking like the second photo without any steroids. You would be amazed at how your body will respond to certain things. Also if you take into account no working out prior or next to none, this change would not shock me at all. Not sure why everyone would just assume from picture one to picture 2 that it must be steroids.

Noise likes this.
  10. Noise

Noise Ruido

This; seen some pretty (relatively speaking) insane transformations when someone infuses real fitness with their genetics.

11. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

I know there have been rumors of his real age, him being older than he says he is. I haven't heard any juicing rumors though.