1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Jose Aldo’s kickboxing coach has words for UFC 218 critics: ‘Many talk, few know’

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Jose Aldo’s kickboxing coach has words for UFC 218 critics: ‘Many talk, few know’

2. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

I thought Aldo looked good the other night. Maybe could have worked off the jab a little more like he did against Frankie, but other than that Max just drew him into a fire fight and the volume took over.

3. Noise

Noise Ruido

Big believer in losing. The guy, along with a bunch of other fighters we admire/watch/follow, is a literal fucking ninja for a living. Win, lose, draw - nothing but hespect. If he's on a card, I'm watching.

4. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

“I only have to thank my family that I love for everything, and my team Nova Uniao, the best in the world, for making me great and champion, and [thank] my friends and fans that are always with me. Thank you all! I will be always optimistic because believing is the first step to making it happen."