1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vows that she will be champion again by May 2018

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vows that she will be champion again by May 2018

2. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Tainted supplement distributor Site Donor

Atta girl. You got this.

sourdough likes this.
  3. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Does this mean she expects an immediate rematch when she fights again?

I guess Rose can out of that fight unscathed, she could defend her belt well before May.

4. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Tainted supplement distributor Site Donor

That's how I took it. I mean destroyed or not an immediate rematch shouldn't be completely written off if the timing is right. I dont think they should go out of their way to book this next but her accomplishments as champion speak for themselves, so a rematch isn't preposterous by any means.

5. Fe1

Fe1 4 Division Champ

I'll be surprised if she doesn't get an immediate rematch. I'll also be surprised if she doesn't win that rematch.

6. NotSoDarkAngel

NotSoDarkAngel Well-Known Member

JJ has stated she wants to get back in the cage asap, so I wouldn't be surprised if she pushes for a fight on UFC 219 or 220, title match or not, that lines up nicely with a title fight in May (if not earlier).

7. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

I don't think she'll win the title back. Statistically it's just much harder to win the title twice. I just don't see it. She was soooooo worked up for really no reason against Rose that it cost her dearly. I think that intensity is what got her to the dance but I'm not sure if she can keep that going and be champion again.