If You're Looking For A System, Game, or Accessory, Let Me Know

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin, Feb 23, 2010.

1. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Since I got fired last week, I've decided to take a month and try a new venture to see how it works out for me. If it does good, I may go into business for myself. So if you guys need a system, a game or an accessory, let me know and I'll let you know if I have it or I can take a wish list and let you know when I do.

Right now I have:

XBOX 360 Console Halo Edition
    XBOX 360 Elite (One of the new ones with the Jasper chip)
    1 Wired Controller
    1 Black Wireless Controller
    Modern Warfare 2
    Assassin's Creed 2 (2 copies)
    Lego Batman/Pure
    Left For Dead 2
    Wireless 360 Communicator Headset

I also sale these systems in parts so if you only need a new hard drive or a power supply, let me know and I can get that or sale you that too. I deal through paypal since I use Ebay all the time so that's the payment method I prefer.

I'm expecting to pick up a Wii and maybe a PS3 later today too so again, let me know if there's something you're looking for.

Sorry Canadians, but I won't ship heavy items like systems and accessories across the border but I will ship games since they're light enough not to require a customs form.

2. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

Why did you get fired? i must have missed that

3. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

how much you looking to get for MW2 is it for 360?also how much you looking to get on the black wireless controller for 360 as well?

4. FrankieButNotEdgar

We talked about it in the staff discussion section but also in the Lent thread.

The company I worked for did "cutbacks." I was the second person let go in the past three weeks. The funny thing is both the first in command and the second in command just bought a 2010 BMW and a 2010 Camaro respectively. It's all good, I got a nice little severance and I'm seriously trying this business venture of mine. I picked up 600 bucks worth or merchandise today that I can turn into almost a 1000. A 400 dollar profit in one day working for myself is not too bad at all. I'm going to take my time and see how it works in the long term before making any decisions on going back to working for someone else.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

40 bucks for MW 2 (free shipping)
    30 for the controller (free shipping)

Everything I got today was for the 360 unless you're looking for a phone. I picked up a Droid this morning but already sold it. It wasn't on Ebay an hour before the email hit my phone it was sold and paid for.

5. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

i think i'd say you got laid off, not fired. then again, a severance means it's permanent. don't matter. saying fired sounds so much worse.

6. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

how can we be sure to trust you? i've read that you were selling hot 360s before and i want no part of that racket, bub

7. FrankieButNotEdgar

If you're referring to the one I turned into the sherrif's department, then no, I didn't sell it.

Since that time, I have started vetting the hell out of people that I buy from asking all sorts of questions and I always look to ensure the MS seal is in tact and the serial number is clearly visible.

8. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

yeah, i was talking about that

how much would you charge for MW2 and or Bio Shock 2 for ps3? also, how much for a slim ps3?

9. FrankieButNotEdgar

MW2 is going for about 40 bucks. I haven't yet gotten a Bioshock 2 so that would depend on what I paid. A Slim PS3 is going for around 250.

10. Surfrock66

Surfrock66 The Tirade Masta

If you ever find a broken DS Lite or DSi, let me know. Has to be broken though, I wanna fix one.

11. RF76

RF76 beach bum

What's your Ebay ID?

I'd like to take a look.

12. FrankieButNotEdgar

Check your PM. The last time I posted it, I got a number of suspicious prank bids.

13. RF76

RF76 beach bum

Got it, don't bid on my shit and not pay. I hate that.

14. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

yeah can I have your ID?

15. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

i may take MW2,i hate to buy it again but a few of my friends is wanting me to pick it up again so we can play,have to get to the bank to put the money in for it,as i never keep any in my bank account and its suppose to snow here tonight,so i will have to see when i can make it to the bank

16. FrankieButNotEdgar

I also break systems down and sale them seperately. For example, normally I sale the console by itself with the hard drive and controllers seperately. So if you're just in need of a replacement console, I sale them that way normally or can bundle it for you as well.

I already sold the following items:

Left For Dead 2
    Wired Controller
    20 GB Halo Edition Hard Drive
    120 GB Elite Hard Drive
    Assassin's Creed II (still have one left though)

I did just get back from picking up the following:

Modern Warfare 2 Edition Console
    250 GB Hard Drive
    2 more Elite Controllers
    2 XBOX Live Headsets
    Another copy of Modern Warfare 2
    NCAA Football 10 (New Sealed)
    Madden NFL 10 (New Sealed)
    Fight Night Round 4

As soon as I'm done with it, I'm also selling my own copy of Assassin's Creed II for PS3.

17. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

When you say "sale" do you mean "sell"?

18. FrankieButNotEdgar

It's funny you say that. I was driving earlier today to pick some stuff up and kept trying to figure out which way to use which one. I think sale is the noun, like having a sale and sell is the verb, like I'm going to sell something.

I logged 300 miles on my first real day of work today. If everything goes as planned, I'll have cleared about 300-400 dollars. Fingers crossed.

19. Paytheplayer

Paytheplayer Left leg put u 2 cemetery

I don't know what a Jasper chip is, but how much are you selling a 360 Elite for, or a Wii?

20. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

Do you have the new fan shroud and heatsinks for the 360? I am sure they are both light enough to get across the border with no hassles.

If so, how much?