1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

If this pro wrestling legend doesnt make you wanna buy this game, you have no soul.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Harlem Hustler, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

To be the man you gotta beat the man.........woooo

Dimson likes this.
  2. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

What are you going to do when you get through every thread? It will be a sad day for you. At News you would have been banned for this type of action. This is why I came to the spot in 2011 (just lurked and still mainly posted at News). SDK was bumping old threads at News and they banned him. Or at least that’s what I recall. I like your bumping of old threads, Kano, but I’d also be ok if they banned you.

On topic I guess this was about the Macho Man. I had strange feelings toward Miss Elizabeth as a child (towards the Sherry chick also if we are being honest).

Kano and Dimson like this.
  3. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

Man did I want to fuck all those chicks. At least I’m pretty sure I was thinking that, I at least fantasized about seeing Elizabeth looking all pristine and pure but glistening naked. She probably still had the tiara on.

Same thing with Medusa.

Miz and Dimson like this.