Happy New Year MMA Spot!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mastershake, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Noise

Noise Ruido

I'm enjoying my rare, four-day motherfucking weekend in my barracks, not a care in the world. And I'm sick of all the woe-you attitude people have about it. Yes, I would rather be kicking back watching movies and shows, eating at my leisure, instead of going to Las Vegas with you. The New Year ain't all that. My four day weekend, though? Is exactly that: MINE MINE MINE, :rip:.

2. Frag x 3

Frag x 3 everybody's friend

I'm going to watch some Glory Kickboxing, and go to bed for work early. My wife and her sister went to some club party thing to get high and dance and shit.

3. Noise

Noise Ruido

Women who get high and dance and shit<3

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Happy Fucking New Year!!!!!

5. Monsonbychoke

Monsonbychoke Well-Known Member

I never really use to do the leg press till about a year ago. I don't feel like it helps me a ton but its great to burn out my legs at the end. Good luck on your goal

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

I do not even have remotely high cholesterol or blood sugar. My BP is 120/70. Im 6'2 230 I'm hardly fat.

6. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

Thanks, my best was this time last year i did 455kg for 5x reps, but havent attempted that heavy since.
    Usually go to 350kg for 7-10reps now

7. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

[​IMG]

8. Bigshanks

Bigshanks You think you're hard man?

Nothing like being the 5th wheel on new years when your in love with one of the other wheels.

FML.

9. Panchong

Panchong Banned

lol that would be shit. Dose he know you feel like that ?

10. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

Pachong made me laugh with 1 minute to spare in the year.

11. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

I resolve to learn what those acronyms are.

Seriousously though.... for the first time in probably 10 years I went out for New Year's Eve.

Had fun, but I don't think I'll do it again. I just dont like places THAT crowded.

When I was in San Diego we'd go to the lake on New Years. I had a boat, and we'd hang out by tying the boats together (3 boats) in the middle of a lake. We had grills that hung off the sides of the boats, one boat had a great sound system that played music. We lit fireworks off at midnight and just had all kinds of fun.

all the boats had some sort of sleeper. I had a cuddy cabin at the time which is a bedroom under the front of the boat. the guy with the great sound had an awesome cabin cruiser which had a full kitchen, head, a/c etc and the other boat was an open bow, they laid the seats down. IF the weather was calm, we'd just anchor and sleep. but shit that's dangerous.

I miss that a lot.

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

oh, this is me most years

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  12. Monsonbychoke

Good work

13. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

Legs have always been my strongest area, weakest being chest/arms

Shoulders and Legs are my favourite two to work so naturally they become my best areas.
    I hate working arms, only because they're a fairly boring bodypart to work.

14. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

I know how you feel. Always falling for the right girl at the wrong time.

15. Beardown98

Beardown98 Well-Known Member

Happy new year everyone

16. Monsonbychoke

I love doing legs and all of it really i find the most boring and useless is chest though. If I squat today say, I will do arms tomorrow but end of my arm routine I will use the leg press just to hit my legs again as they are recovering from the day before. I usually load the machine up with 10 plates on each side then fill top wth 25's because the plates will not fit. It ends up being just under 1300lbs or so. I will do that for 3 sets of 25. Also you should only be going to 90 degrees...any further than that you are actually not doing well by your knees. There is no real reason to go deeper. People think it helps with the squat coming out of the hole. Not really because having the weight bearing on your shoulders is 100% different. Also try to do as much weight as you can without grabbing the handles as leverage. Like you are using just all legs..It will help you big time.

17. Peasant

Peasant Active Member

That was good. i lol

18. Intellectual

Intellectual Breathe Life Into a Stone

[​IMG]

19. Panchong

Panchong Banned

So are you going to let us know what happened of keep us in suspense? Did you confess your love? or did you watch the one you love go off to be penetrated?

20. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

[​IMG]

Happy New Year mother fuckers!