1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Gym Jones

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by Palma, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Palma

Palma I am chaos

I started training with the Gym Jones programs at the beginning of the year and have had great success with upping my work capacity and overall, functional strength.

World class rock climber, Mark Twight is the founder/owner.

Rob MacDonald is head trainer. The man is brilliant and breaks everything down to a science anyone should be able to understand.

They are most famous for training the 300 actors, but their programs are so specific, anybody should be able to gain something from this site.

There are times they come off as pompous and arrogant, but it's easy to look past that.

I've completed the Foundation program twice, MMA/BJJ strength, and MMA Power Endurance. I've also emailed Rob for specific questions and he was super cool and gave me very detailed and well thought out answers.

2. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

what's the site?

3. Palma

Palma I am chaos

gymjones.com

sourdough likes this.
  4. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

going to check it out right now.

5. Pashak

Pashak Well-Known Member