http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/dana-white-says-silva-vs-gsp-superfight-will-happen-in-may/ UFC president Dana White has said should Georges St-Pierre defeat Carlos Condit this Saturday night in Montréal, a superfight with Anderson Silva is likely to go down in May. This is despite Silva saying earlier this week that he intends to take a break from fighting until the end of 2013 at the earliest. “Anderson Silva will be there this Saturday watching, and if [St-Pierre] wins it’ll be a huge fight for us. It’ll probably be the biggest fight in UFC history. It’ll definitely be the biggest gate. We’ve done [55,000] up in Toronto with Georges before. We’ve had big gates pretty much everywhere we’ve gone, but this one would be either a soccer stadium down in Brazil, Dallas’ Texas Stadium, or we’d do Toronto again.” White also went on the question the validity of comments made by Anderson Silva that he won’t be entering the Octagon on Saturday night to challenge a victorious GSP. “He said he wouldn’t fight Chael Sonnen again either, but he did. He always comes out and says this stuff. I don’t know why he does it or why he says the things he says. I guarantee you, he will be there Saturday. If Georges St-Pierre wins, those two will fight and it’ll probably be in May.” Dana has a point regarding Anderson going back on his word. He said a few years ago he only had a few fights left before retiring, yet has recently said he has about six more years in the sport, which gives us all hope that he may yet agree to fight earlier than he said he would. That would only be half the battle however, as St-Pierre has often stated he would need quite a few months to add on the muscle necessary to make any catchweight (probably 178lbs.) that Silva’s and GSP’s camps agree on.