1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

Groundgame: Our Authority on Everything...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by kc56, Feb 8, 2009.

?

Stay or leave

1. Leave

27 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Stay

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. kc56

kc56 Well-Known Member

So my good friend Groundgame got mad about a post I made, called me out and negged me saying that I "like trolling and being a dick".

http://www.mmaspot.net/showpost.php?p=91850&postcount=28

So here is to my buddy Groundgame who is our authority on everything.

He said

Since you negged me for calling you out on your shit? We can go there. You talk out of your ass all the time. I was letting it slide, but since we are going to go there, there have been many inconsistencies in your posts IMO. Here are a few off of the top of my head...

So did you start your business or were you handed it by your uncle?

So he gave them to you? Or you bought them?

And while we are on that note...

So you own and run 3 stores, own 5 rental properties, train Jui-jitsu, play all of your video game systems, see all of the movies you review, walk several miles a day, yet you still have a spare hour and a half to haggle at a Walmart?

And now that I think about it....

You own and run 3 stores, own 5 rental properties, and give your relatives $45,000, have $100,000 car, a $50,000 boat, 2 $40,000 trucks, a 1080P tv and BR player in every room of your brand new house, multiples of every gaming system, 7 guns, yet you spend an hour and a half haggling in a Walmart over a $400 video game system you never play, and own 2 of them anyways?

From an apartment to 6 houses in 4 years? Not bad.

Sounds like something every business owner with all of your assets would do.

And you are ultra worried about wasting $40 on a piece of equipment?

So you are a blue-belt that can't do a pull-up?

You own a bunch of GNC's and need our help ordering a supplement?

You went on a witchhunt about GSP being a "cheater" and saying you couldn't stand dishonest people, yet you say you are friends with ifightforaliving, who is arguably the biggest liar most of us have dealt with.

Also, you guys must be such good friends that you share a photobucket account. This was on your photobucket account and looked very familiar... I remember someone else from OKC that said a lot of BS things having this as his AV for several months...

[​IMG]

sourdough likes this.
  2. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

:pwnt:

3. kc56

kc56 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this one...

4. Riggs

Riggs WE HAVE BUSH

DAMN!!! I started reading this thinking "fuck another thread whining about getting negd", little did I know it would turn into one of the most epic ownings in history. Cant wait for the rebuttal

*starts popping popcorn*

5. Wolvish

Wolvish New Member

I haven't seen an ownage this bad since Clint did the same to ifight over at News.

6. Brutus

Brutus how's that workin for ya?

VERY thorough KC. quite impressive.

7. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

8. Lilp

Lilp Returning Video Tapes

9. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

Well then. There we are.

10. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Guys,

Keep it in this thread only!

Don't let it spill over to any other threads.

Even still, remember to keep the name calling to a level less than myself.

11. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Okay kc, okay. You can be on the GSP-Penn 3 card with everyone else. My goodness, what an audition. Where's scottsec?

12. thelegendrvb

thelegendrvb New Member

Isn't groundgame Ifight? That's what I heard and that's why I never read any of his posts. That and I hate someone constantly trying to brag about themselves.

P.S. Did I ever tell you guys I live in a mansion, drive an Aston Martin, own 15 very successful restaurants, and have a 22 inch cock?

13. Minion

Minion New Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxtHKuTkvZg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxtHKuTkvZg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is basically what just happened in this thread for those that didn't read the epic rape that just went down.

14. Palma

Palma I am chaos

So, basically anything goes?

15. Minion

Minion New Member

Him being 'friends" with Isuckcockforaliving is news to me. What makes anyone believe ISCFAL has friends anyway? I believe based on what I've read of KCs post that groundgame is Isuck.

16. sodium_nitrate

sodium_nitrate stay thirsty my friends.

17. YYZ

YYZ New Member

I believe it was confirmed that GG is Ifight.

18. Minion

Minion New Member

You're gonna love my nuts.

19. Palma

Palma I am chaos

lol, wtf?

20. Wolvish

Wolvish New Member

He will after reading this thread :D