1. "UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Early Prelims start at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Gegard Mousasi vs Ryan Bader (205)

Discussion in 'MMA DREAM MATCHES' started by LebenTysonTank, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Mousasi or Bader??

1. Bader by knockout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bader by submission

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bader by decision

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Mousasi by KO

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Mousasi by submission

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Mousasi by decision

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LebenTysonTank

LebenTysonTank Well-Known Member

So Bader just went through the entire Bellator HW Grand prix tournament like a hot knife through butter,but arguably even though he can fight as low as middleweight Mousasi is a much more dangerous opponent,ok my fellow MMA Armchair experts,who wins??

2. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Mousasi wins. Much better striking, very good on the ground.

3. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

The mods by KO after more posters complain about you spoiling events again.

4. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

DA MOOOOOOOOoooooooSE

5. LebenTysonTank

My bad,how much time am I supposed to let go by before I can talk about it? I was unaware of this rule..

6. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

MMA math bruh

Poindexter likes this.
  7. Nebraska

You could have talked about it in the actual event thread as soon as Fedor’s corpse hit the canvas.

JeterLover27, Poindexter and Miz like this.
  8. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

You forgot one choice

@ILJO for mod

Poindexter likes this.
  9. LebenTysonTank

Yeah..I get that..obviously this is a different scenario.. so let me clarify,because apparently I need to...How long after a fight until it's ok that I post in a thread like this???

10. Nebraska

More than 8 hours. Some people work nights and weekends. Use common sense.

Poindexter and JeterLover27 like this.
  11. LebenTysonTank

It's hard for me to believe that "common sense" can be applied to the rules for not pissing off MMA nerds.,but now that you've specifically made clear the rules,I know now to wait 9 hours so to not ruffle any feathers.

12. Nebraska

Is it that hard just to bring it up in the event thread itself?

“Yo, what a performance by _____! I wonder who would if he/she fought _____ — who y’all got if that’s next?”

Seems pretty simple. Some folks work weekends, nights, live in different parts of the world, have families, etc., to the point that the 9pm-midnight or later window on Saturday isn’t always available. Have some fucking common courtesy.

13. LebenTysonTank

Ok dickhead,I sincerely apologized for my mistake,then asked you to clarify how much time is acceptable before I post something,then clearly said that I wouldn't do it again and that next time I would wait 9 hours,and then you neg me and have a temper tantrum? Fuck you.

14. Nebraska

Temper tantrum. You’re either being a smartass or a dumbass with that 9 hours instead of 8 response. Don’t fucking post spoilers. Simple. Talk about future match-ups in the event thread.

There is no award given for “most topics created” so try to learn a basic internal clock and some common sense that not everyone watches events at the same time as you.

15. LebenTysonTank

You said to wait OVER 8 hours,so I said that I make sure to wait at least 9 hours. Wasn't being a smart ass,it's sinple math so apparently you're the dumbass.

An award for "most topics created"??? Well Geez I must have been flying in really close yesterday with a grand total of....2??

Again apparently we are rehashing the fact that the point you made to not post things right after an event has been made and addressed,and you're getting mad about it all over again. Are you really this fucking stupid or are you fucking with me?

16. Nebraska

I didn’t mean “more than 8 hours” as hardline timeframe. You waited 8 hours to create this thread, so I said you should wait longer than that. You then interpreted that as me saying you only needed to wait 9 hours next time, because you’re either being dumb or you’re trolling.

17. LebenTysonTank

Well then you failed to give me the answer that I was looking for. As someone who doesn't know the rules,a hardline timeframe was EXACTLY what I was asking for. Don't project your failures on to me,I'm not your kid.

18. Nebraska

19. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

I get common courtesy but if someone doesn’t wanna know the results of an MMA event they shouldn’t visit an MMA forum..but neg’d but complaining about being neg’d

20. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Kano likes this.