Free agent Shawn Jordan willing to walk away from MMA if not offered enough money

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Free agent Shawn Jordan willing to walk away from MMA if not offered enough money
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/2...-willing-to-walk-away-from-mma-if-not-offered

2. Peezy

Peezy Voice of the people

If a Shawn Jordan walks away from MMA, does it make a sound?

3. The Madman

The Madman Well-Known Member

Probably not, but hopefully it opens the eyes of other current fighters to demand more money. The UFC may have a lot of fighters on their payroll, but they make more than enough to make sure their fighters are taken care of. I'm hoping the best for him. Met him prior to UFC 178 in the MGM. He is a genuinely nice dude. I told him I liked watching his fights and we continued conversation for about 20mins. He could have told me to piss off, but took the time to actually talk to me.

4. Malevolence

Malevolence “Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango!”

I'd have to say that Shawn Jordan is my favorite LSU full back turned professional fighter who still lives in Baton Rouge ever.

Giblert=Excitement, Kevo and kanobro like this.
  5. Rise

Rise Well-Known Member

More guys need to be doing this especially the heavyweights. If your not breaking into the upper rankings of the sport after a few years and the pay cheques aren't making you rich no sense in getting concussions on a regular basis just so the UFC can can fill out the bottom part of a card.

Initial_ZEN likes this.
  6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

7. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

*clink, clink, clink

Bellator, come out to play.

Belllator, come out to playyy.

Bellllator, come out to playyyayyy.

[​IMG]

Poindexter likes this.