F-ing Nasty (don't read)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ninjastix, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

So... I've just recently made my way back to the gym after taking 4 months to recover from what can only be describe as rot lung...

And now I've come to enjoy a gym partner and friend, the pimple. Most times I can do a pretty good job of handling them, I've even gotten myself to ignore a few and not pop them...

So there I am, drying off after a post-gym shower and I notice something when cleaning off my particulars...

It was like... a diamond hard lump square in the middle of my taint... I flex my bendy sac up and point it toward the mirror... and fuck me if I don't have a massive taint pimple...

I didn't even know it was possible... I give the little bugger and nudge and apparently the little guy thought he was Peter North on cue because the FUCKING THING EXPLODES spraying out a white vicious stream of puss like a fat man falling on a eclair....

That is singlehandedly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life...

And I had to share it...

2. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

As advertised.

3. scottsec

scottsec NOLA

nice...glad to know...lol

4. Virtualpurple

Virtualpurple Go Team Venture!

give that bastard a second look over and make sure there isn't a follicle centered.

5. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Nasty shit.

6. Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct Active Member

I thought dudes no longer got acne once they were 29.

7. Poindexter

Wrongo.

8. sodium_nitrate

sodium_nitrate stay thirsty my friends.

it's probably going to get infected and your dick will fall off. but on a side note, happy valentines!

9. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

10. Ninjastix

Ok I just got back from Friday the 13th, first thing I did was go to the bathroom to check the fucker and it popped again...

This time it was a pleasant mixture of puss and blood, like some sort of yogurt strawberry smoothie pouring out the fucker...

Upon closer inspect it looks like two rather sizable pimples on top of one another... the skin in the area is so tight it takes just a little squeeze... and KABOOM!...

Cleaning my bathroom floor again...

11. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath The Ace up our sleeve..

lol thats pretty fucking nasty

12. Ninjastix

I had a dream about this incident and half-thought I had imagined it. Luckily I journaled it. Fucking Happy Valentines Day indeed.

13. disposableassassin

disposableassassin PHASE 3 Site Donor

You just bumped a bump thread.

Dimson likes this.
  14. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

oh my

15. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

I've had a few pimples I looked at funny and exploded.

[​IMG]

16. Ninjastix

The worst ones I had were when I was one testosterone. That'd of been 2010 though I think. They were quarter size and difficult to pop so I caused a lot of damage to my legs and arms. I'd also get these stalk-hairs that was like a fucking root coming out of my skin. I'd yank them out and they'd have bulbs like a fucking turnip, would leave a hole in my arm or chest.

Head zits are the worst imo, but the taint one was just kinda frightening. It was like a marble and I thought at first it was a growth. I had to pull some JCVD split on the vanity to see it. The pain was one of those 0 to 60 situations where the squeeze hurt so much then it just goes numb. Like it's too much to process if you do it quick.

I think I got 3 pumps out of it over 2 days. I just have updated the thread more. I haven't had a taint pimple since.

17. Goremire

Goremire Senior Member Site Donor

I had a similar experience 3 years ago, except it wasn't no damn pimple: it was a perianal abscess. Horrible location just like yours too, I'm talking riiiight up there next to my butt hole. Like riiiight up there.

I was in agony, couldn't sit down, feverish cause of the infection. Wife finally drags me to Emergency. The extremely hot nurse examing me says that it's ripe to burst but too deep under the skin - meaning that the toxic pus and shit could get dumped into my blood stream and that this could be very dangerous. So I'm scheduled in to get it drained. Easy peasy, 24 hours max in hospital, they said.

Unfortunately it turns out I'm allergic to the anaesthetic. So when they put me under I vomited a 150ml puke fountain into the air and immediately inhaled most of it. Start choking, stop breathing. Code Blue. They vaccum my lungs out and stabilise me. I wake up on a gurney and find all this out. Think it's pretty funny. Call my wife and tell her that my ass just tried to kill me. She does not think it's funny.

I get pneumonia from the lung-spew and spend five days in hospital. Spend next week having regional nurses come to my house every day to change my ass hole dressing. Get chatting to one of them - as you do - and he says he has the same thing except its right up in his poop shoot and there is no way to remove it that doesn't involve severing his anal sphincter muscles, meaning they can fix him but at the cost of spending the rest of his life with a colostomy bag.

Count my blessings.

18. Poindexter

This thread continues to deliver.

19. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

@Poindexter I'm considering negging you for the first time. Resurrecting a thread I'd never read before and thoroughly wish i still hadn't.

I have a gross story too. two of them actually but i'm so disgusted by what I just read I think I'll wait for another day

Problematique and Qball1974 like this.
  20. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

hahahahahahaha
    --- Post Added -- Aug 12, 2018, ---

Spill the beans buddy boy.