Dragon Ball Z

Discussion in 'Movie, TV, & Video Games' started by Splog, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Bigshanks

Bigshanks You think you're hard man?

Co-sign and rep.

Edit- gotta spread.

2. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

and this is why I cringe......

not only are you repping a guy that said he's an adult that would rathr watch cartoons than actually get up off the fucking couch do something. But you even went so far as to lazy-as-humanly-fucking-possible claim the rep prior to checking it out 1st hand.

I guessing that between the two of you humps that you've had no more than time fanatsizing about your mothers than had your dicks in a woman.

3. Bigshanks

Bigshanks You think you're hard man?

Lmao I'll just pretend that last sentence makes sense.

I guess it's a good thing I don't give two shits about what you think or my fragile psyche might be crushed.

4. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

I haven't checked this thread in a few days because I didn't want to read the faggotry.

I saw Sandy post, so I check it out.

I was not disappointed.

I love you Sandy.

And I still feel more manly than you pansy ass faggots, even after professing my love for my comrade.

5. Mr Uppercut

Mr Uppercut Well-Known Member

^ So you waited for Sandy to say something so you could? Very manly!

6. The Sundance Kid

This was two days ago^.

I accept your apology, Faggot.

7. foundstarr

foundstarr Inspector SpaceTime Site Donor

Ah what would we do without Good old Yount? I mean I'm sure he just needed to tell everyone how much more manly he is then everyone because he never watched a particular TV show. I'm sure hes never watched a single movie or TV show in his life that invloved him sitting on a couch either. Heaven forbid we talk about anything other then Jake Shields laying on top of his opponents for 15 minutes at a time.
    I wish I could be manly like Sandy and cheat on my wife, I'm sure everything would be fine then.

8. Mr Uppercut

Mr Uppercut Well-Known Member

Ok I stand corrected.

So why am I a fag?

9. The Sundance Kid

Because you like pokeman or whatever the hell your talking about.

10. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

I should be pissed, but the fact that you remember all that shit about me tells me that you wish you were half the man I am.

yeah I cheated on my wife. And I am man enough to admit it.

I am also man enough to help run this bitch. Hold on to my family. Work several jobs. Raise 2 kids. And watch movies while I shit so as not to take up my time.

What have you done?

11. foundstarr

Don't get pissed Sandy I said I wanted to be manly like you. Although with all of these amazing accomplishments, how you have time to insult as many posters as you could for no reason at all. Is impressive.

12. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

I am one impressive mother fucker.

13. foundstarr

No doubt you are one of the only people I know that could turn having a good memory into an insult.

14. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Don't sell yourself short. You are a walking insult.

15. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Sandy = Mr. Satan

16. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Dean of Mean

Best hijack thread ever.......Cell saga including the tournament was the best of the series

17. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

i'd rather be all the things Sandy thinks i am for having seen a show like DBZ than be stupid and sad enough to make wild and ignorant assumptions about the manhood of people i have never met. i've seen baseball. i've played baseball. i don't give a shit about baseball. its not for me. but if someone tells me they like baseball or they play baseball, i don't call them a faggot. i don't say they'd rather swing a phallus and hit balls all day while patting men on the ass.

but that's my shortcoming. see, i wasn't born an ignorant douche. i wish i were. it would make belittling others over things i have no knowledge about to feel better about myself a lot easier, but unfortunately i'm a rational person and i'm stuck not thinking everyone that likes something i don't get is a faggot.

18. MBC

MBC Well-Known Member

you get me so fucking moist Bran!! or damp eeeeeeeeven.

[​IMG]

Problematique likes this.
  19. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

I guess the fact that I haven't knocked up any of my girlfriends or that I learned the skills that let me make a good living on just one job somehow makes me less of a man than Sandy.

If that doesn't, then this will:
    View attachment 707
    ...And I still have enough room on the shelf for the other 4 or 5 seasons of DB.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  20. Intellectual

Intellectual Breathe Life Into a Stone

Boss!