1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Deontay Wilder VS Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'Boxing & Grappling' started by m1ckey kn0x, Oct 2, 2018.

1. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

That is funny cause I was just watching the post fight interview in the ring and Wilder was asked about Fury kissing him in the ring after the fight and Wilder responded with something along the lines of when you have a fight like that, that's what it's about and that you don't want to hurt anyone or kill anybody. Lmfao.

2. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

3. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

I want to really dislike Tyson because he’s a big goof but I just seem to like him more after listening to him and specially after this fight.

Dimson and m1ckey kn0x like this.
  5. m1ckey kn0x

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12174174

Boxing: Wife of British heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury kept her miscarriage hidden from him

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

Do you think wilder accepts the rematch. The wbc already approved it.

7. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

I think so. I imagine it would be the biggest pay day of his career, and Fury's. I think that rematch is bigger than either of them fighting Joshua.

m1ckey kn0x and Dimson like this.
  8. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

9. m1ckey kn0x

No way this rematch doesn't happen. It's the greatest HW fight that has happened in boxing in I don't know how long.

The golden days of boxing were far beyond my day. This is the only boxing fight that has ever caught my attention like it had and delivered the entertainment to me that it did. I want more.

It had me watching highlights of RJJ, James Toney, Tyson, and a few others. Looking up stats on legends.

RJJ was one of the most badass mofo's ever. If there was a dude like him still shining, I'd be watching all of the time.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 7:49 PM