Dear Butch Cassidy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by iverbure, Aug 27, 2008.

1. iverbure

iverbure Active Member

This will be a thread in which any poster who wishes to do so can ask My good Friend Butch Cassidy a question about anything under the Sun.

All question's should be posted in Dear Abby Style such as:

No one else should answer any of the questions in this thread, if you do, it will be deleted. I do not want this to turn into a thread about anything else except Butch trying to help answer people real life question.

Who knows?, He just might save someone's life.

Ask away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Butch,

i just wanted to get your take on the whole TTR vs RTTR, if you have a opinion on the subject?

Also i have heard in the past, that there was a initiation that takes place to be accepted by the TTR members. Below i have provided you with the link of one of the initiation ceremonies. NSFW!!!!

Also a question for you or someone else that has vast knowledge in anatomy? Where excatly does all that cock go? I am sure a member of TTR could explain what it felt like and in great detail but i am more interested in getting a medical opinion on it rather than the first hand opinion. plus i don't really like to ingage in converstations with homosexuals that aren't happy with themselves.

EDIT by Sundance:

Please never post video's like that again.

Thanks.

2. Intellectual

Intellectual Breathe Life Into a Stone

sundance via rnc

3. CrunkJuice

CrunkJuice King of the Dirty South

Dear Iverbure,

What the fuck is TTR TTYL OMG freaking write it out? I am not a homo but I imagine the small intestine.

B.C.

4. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Dear Butch Cassidy,

I'm sitting in the library waiting for my next class to start at 12:00, and this douchebag a coupe seats down from me is listening to his I Pod so loud that I can hear every word of every song through his headphones. My question is this:

Should I just be patient and put up with inconsiderate ass holes who couldn't care less about the people around them trying to do online homework, or should I rip his headphones out of his ears and choke him to death with the cord?

Sincerely,
    TriangleChoke

Why even bring that up here? Hopefully that garbage stays away from this forum

5. iverbure

iverbure Active Member

Because i was told Butch only posts here now and secondly, i recieved a PM from one of the RTTR members with that link and i believe Triggs head was suppose to be on the guy however i didn't work.

So i deleted the PM, cause i was shocked at the video. Than i thought obvsiouly they were trying to recuit me and this was a video of their initiation ceremony.

To Sundance I apologize for link.

6. CrunkJuice

TriangleChoke,

U should ask him by name about his Herpes out break after he ate that nasty bitch out. He will be sitting there bobbing his head and everyone will be laughing. Then choke the shit out of him with the headphones.

B.C.

7. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

Dear Butch,

What are you up to tonight?

Still having a party?

You BFF

Sundance.

8. CrunkJuice

Me and Brad Drinking and Cleaning my Damn house.....getting fucked up.

You.

Your BFF, B.C. OMG

9. The Sundance Kid

Dear Butch,

What happened to the party?

Sundance?

10. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Dear B.C.,

What's the weather like where you're at in SC? I'm wondering b/c I'm in GA, and we've had a shit ton of rain lately.

TC

11. CrunkJuice

Tri,

We need all the rain we can take. Lake Hartwell is down 20 foot, it can't flood here, is too dry. Let it rain, Let it Rain.

B>C>

12. Billy the Kid

Billy the Kid The Regulator

Butch,

are you fucked up yet? im not quite there yet.

Ill kill those mice for ya for an 8 ball! lololol!

-Kid

13. CrunkJuice

I don't play pool and I am gonna sick the snake and the pitt on the mice.....under your Critter Catching Vision. I am buzzing, Not there yet. Glad Sundance Came down tonight.

14. The Sundance Kid

Dear Butch,

What year will Jesus come back?

Sundance.

15. CrunkJuice

Sundance,

Pretty Damn Soon, we have overpopulated the earth, the experiment is probably coming to an end if we don't get off this planet and become a seeding life form for our section of the universe.

B.C.

P.S. Glad U decided to show up and get fucked up tonight outta nowhere.....lucky my dog didn't bite you when before I could open the door....u trying to scare her. My Sweet Pitt Was Going Nutz and I unlock the Door and BOOM there U R.

16. The Sundance Kid

Dear Butch,

Do you think Alex Jones is a big of a Fucktard as I do?

Sundance.

17. CrunkJuice

Dear Sundance,

I think he brings up some good points but that sometimes he goes a little bit far. Its an ugly job telling the truth somebody has to do it

B.C.

18. CrunkJuice

Yall are wasting my ESP and intellect.....where are the questions?

19. playuntiltheskyisblack

playuntiltheskyisblack New Member

Dear Butch,

Two quick questions.

In three words ( the first being 4 letters, the second being 7 and the third being 3) can you explain what's REALLY going on at mmanews?

Second, I'm going to be smoking some..marijuana...later tonight...I want to freak out my friend who gets pretty flipped when he smokes. I was thinking of an animal to pretend to act like...Suggestions?

20. CrunkJuice

Mr. Playuntil,

Fuck MManews. com

Seaturtle.......crawl on the dinner table for the impression.

Yeah Booooy, Butch Flavor Flav Cassidy